• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Add Trump to the list. At least he had the sense to delete the tweet later in the evening.

lpNmh.jpg

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Remember our Forefathers/ Patriots, were the nuts and extremist of their day.

I don't think they were nuts or extremists. They had the courage to voice and fight for what a large number of people were feeling. Trump and Nugent risk nothing to spout off at the mouth with their inane comments. To place our founding fathers into the same category as Nugent or Trump is disgraceful.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess Uncle Ted has about as much credibility as Whoopi Goldberg and the other libs who threatened to leave the country if Bush won. They're still here and Ted isn't dead or in jail.

Jakob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If Abraham Lincoln was alive today he would still be killing vampires, like the documentary "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I guess Uncle Ted has about as much credibility as Whoopi Goldberg and the other libs who threatened to leave the country if Bush won. They're still here and Ted isn't dead or in jail.

Celebs of all ilk tend to bloviate a bit when they their horse loses... I didn't remember Whoopi saying that but I do remember Cher Bono and Alec Baldwin threatening to leave the country if Bush won...Now Alec Baldwin is threatening to run for public office...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Celebs of all ilk tend to bloviate a bit when they their horse loses... I didn't remember Whoopi saying that but I do remember Cher Bono and Alec Baldwin threatening to leave the country if Bush won...Now Alec Baldwin is threatening to run for public office...

The difference is that Uncle Ted was treated as a hero here while liberal celebs are treated with vile hatred here. There isn't a nickels worth of difference between Ted and their rhetoric.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I don't think they were nuts or extremists.

Nonsense. The majority of "Americans" were loyalists and they committed treason to defy the crown and declare independence. They were radicals if radicals have ever lived.

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    The difference is that Uncle Ted was treated as a hero here while liberal celebs are treated with vile hatred here. There isn't a nickels worth of difference between Ted and their rhetoric.

If you mean Ted talks as much trash as libs - agreed. However, Ted at least has core values that begin "We hold these truths to be self evident . . . ".

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Ted Nugent isn't a Patriot or anything anyone should be proud of/proud to stand behind. The guy is nothing but white trash with a loud mouth.

Perhaps I've not been exposed to some information. Why exactly is he white trash with a loud mouth? The loud mouth part I completely understand. I've only seen a few vids of him that, for the most part, paint him in a decent light.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    His sex with a minor while married, trying to marry the minor (still while married), and then getting legal custody of said minor. Cheating on each one of his wives while having children with the women he cheated on. Not supporting those children. Threatens people he doesn't agree with by talking about making them suck his machine guns. IQ is borderline at best as shown by his turn it up to 20 debate style that usually just involves shouting ignorance with a few facts rarely sprinkled in.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    His sex with a minor while married, trying to marry the minor (still while married), and then getting legal custody of said minor. Cheating on each one of his wives while having children with the women he cheated on. Not supporting those children. Threatens people he doesn't agree with by talking about making them suck his machine guns. IQ is borderline at best as shown by his turn it up to 20 debate style that usually just involves shouting ignorance with a few facts rarely sprinkled in.

That info would surely change my opinion of a man himself. Those actions would not make me change my feelings of agreeing with some of what that man says. Thanks for the info; guy does indeed sound like trash if what you say is true.

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    .......while liberal celebs are treated with vile hatred here. There isn't a nickels worth of difference between Ted and their rhetoric.

If you think this forum is going to treat libs with even handed fairness and respect, you are in the wrong place. Celebrities, in particular, are incapable of even handed behavior and deserve no better in return.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If George Washington was alive today he would vommit.

I agree, black people free, women voting, native americans not killed on sight, non-property owners also voting, a president legally electe... OMG he must be spinning!

Top Bottom