pat-snl.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got to give props to Monument Metals. I got an email from them this morning advertising RCM (Canadian Mint) 1/2 oz. silver coins at 99 cents/oz. over spot. I clicked the link in the email and decided to keep an eye on the price. A little later in the day I noticed that the price wasn't 99 cents/oz. over spot, but it was 99 cents/ half oz. over spot. I sent an email to the founder and CEO of Monument, Jonathan Swyers and pointed this out. To my surprise, he replied to me less than 5 minutes later with this explanation:

1727471651106.png

Now, I just received another email from Monument:

Dear Precious Metals Investor,

Earlier today we sent out a very special email offer on RCM 1/2 oz silver Polar Bear coins. This offer was extremely popular. So popular in fact, that we sold out of every coin we had in stock in a matter of hours. Demand remained high to keep the deal going so we secured another group of these special coins that will arrive later next week.

This time, the deal cost us slightly more than the previous one so the updated deal price is for just 99c over melt, not per oz over spot. This is still the best price for any sovereign-minted 1/2 oz silver coin anywhere. Enjoy the deal and have a wonderful weekend!

Top Bottom