• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Gonna have to drop a lot more for me to start buying. I still want to sell a good chunk to help fund a home renovation. But since i don't have time to do the work I am not in a rush.

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Need any more motivation to buy or believe in PMs? People in this thread probably don't. Here's a 3 min video of the chairman of economic advisors to the president trying to explain why the government prints money and also borrows it. Painful....

To follow up on my post #2119 on Jan 4 stating "Many states (TX, OK, AR, TN & MO) already are setting up bullion depositories and tax laws in order to transact with PMs. So there's a push at the state level to create an infrastructure for communities to use PMs."

I did see that SD Bullion now has sent up an independant depository to store PMs and will also facilitate an IRA transfer to purchase PMs. I learned about this watching Yankee Stacking YouTube videos.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Need any more motivation to buy or believe in PMs? People in this thread probably don't. Here's a 3 min video of the chairman of economic advisors to the president trying to explain why the government prints money and also borrows it. Painful....

To follow up on my post #2119 on Jan 4 stating "Many states (TX, OK, AR, TN & MO) already are setting up bullion depositories and tax laws in order to transact with PMs. So there's a push at the state level to create an infrastructure for communities to use PMs."

I did see that SD Bullion now has sent up an independant depository to store PMs and will also facilitate an IRA transfer to purchase PMs. I learned about this watching Yankee Stacking YouTube videos.

Painful for sure. The clowns are running the circus. The people tasked with operating the system don't understand it and can't explain it.

Time for 4 Bs - bullets, beans, band-aids, bullion

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County

After watching his answers it is easy to understand why he was chosen by the obiden admin

Top Bottom