• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    if we look back through history the only ones who usually complain about those who cause disruptions are the establishment because it doesnt fit their agenda or opinions.
    I say stick around. its not like people are gonna just keep their mouths shut if they dont like you, they will tell you. so you have your say and they have theirs. I like some good heated debate as long as people are passionate and believe what they are saying. im not a fan of the devils advocate people so much, but they have their place sometimes too.

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    So, the question in the title. Is my presence here disruptive to what seems a fairly tight knit member of internet community members?

If it's not disruptive you need to kick it up a notch. If you can't rattle some cages every once in a while, what's the point?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I am one of the "new guys" here at INGO (as you can see, by my 'join date' and # of posts).... but I read your posts in the thread in the 2nd Amendment Forum thread, and I personally think you may have gotten "railroaded", and I think you have a point of perspective to share here.

I believe you will be welcomed by most of the fine members here, including myself. We look forward to your posts and sharing what you have to say.

It's kinda obvious that you're not the 'gang-banger' type, and your posts are considerate and articulate, too...... Lee

:ingo: :welcome: :ingo:

Last edited:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    You know, I think the majority of Americans are felons who have not been caught.

Ever take off too fast? Damn, reckless driving. Felony in Indiana!

I used to carry a handgun hunting when I was 16, on public property. Didn't know any better. It was a Ruger Super Single Six that I used to take squirrels. Big felony.

But, like I learned in criminal justice school, it's only a crime if you get caught (yes, they did tell us that). Statute of limitations on those two things are long up.

If I were you, I'd appeal if you can, then get the hell outta' there.

Just some random thoughts.

But, I like having you around. If nothing else, it reminds folks here that criminals are not necessarily the "bad guys."

All that said, I do not envy your position in the least. If there's any way I can ever help (dunno how), let me know.

Josh

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Downtown Fort Wayne
    Not at all, I as well as hopefully everybody else are happy to have you. Debate can get intense but don't take it personal. You can definitely help use appreciate our gun laws being that your from NY. Hope you stick around!
    :welcome::welcome:2 2 :ingo: :ingo:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I realize, that this is primarily, and foremost a site for the discussion of life and laws in the State of Indiana with reference to firearms. I don't enter those threads, since I can't see how I could ever be constructive since I neither live in Indiana, nor can I own firearms.

We have a Felon for President, Why would another one from NY be anymore disruptive than that
    :rolleyes:

Welcome to INGO
    :yesway:

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I had an old maintenance coordinator that used to tell us at beginning of shift meetings: "now put on a helmet and go out there and hurt somebody".

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    You know, I think the majority of Americans are felons who have not been caught.

I was caught, but it was ruled justified. :dunno:

Ever take off too fast? Damn, reckless driving. Felony in Indiana!

You need to brush up on your Indiana law there Johnny Cochran. ;)

I used to carry a handgun hunting when I was 16, on public property. Didn't know any better. It was a Ruger Super Single Six that I used to take squirrels. Big felony.

See above. :stickpoke:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    LOL. first, thanks guys.

Second, the thing is, barring my unusual circumstance, my thinking is pretty much in line with everyone in here, a few exceptions aside.

The only time you'll ever see me probably **** someone off is when an issue arises where I'm asked to accept an officers word alone, despite contrary evidence. Simply because, well, I might be slightly biased.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    LOL. first, thanks guys.

Second, the thing is, barring my unusual circumstance, my thinking is pretty much in line with everyone in here, a few exceptions aside.

The only time you'll ever see me probably **** someone off is when an issue arises where I'm asked to accept an officers word alone, despite contrary evidence. Simply because, well, I might be slightly biased.

i can see why you would be bisased. be may have some heated debates here and you may or may not be able to convince the other side you are right, but in the end 99% of the time we agree to dissagree and move on to the next thread/debate.

glad to have you aboard

Top Bottom