• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I realize, that this is primarily, and foremost a site for the discussion of life and laws in the State of Indiana with reference to firearms. I don't enter those threads, since I can't see how I could ever be constructive since I neither live in Indiana, nor can I own firearms.

As said in the first post I made on the board, I found your site while googling some resources for a research paper I was doing. I saw the felons and guns thread, and thought I would join and possibly add another side with reasonable debate. Other than the 2A forum, and the general political forum, I don't venture much outside. Admittedly I checked out the classifieds just to see what I was missing out on, but it's fairly obvious I wasn't looking to purchase one. What with the name and all, in any case.

So, the question in the title. Is my presence here disruptive to what seems a fairly tight knit member of internet community members?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I realize, that this is primarily, and foremost a site for the discussion of life and laws in the State of Indiana with reference to firearms. I don't enter those threads, since I can't see how I could ever be constructive since I neither live in Indiana, nor can I own firearms.

As said in the first post I made on the board, I found your site while googling some resources for a research paper I was doing. I saw the felons and guns thread, and thought I would join and possibly add another side with reasonable debate. Other than the 2A forum, and the general political forum, I don't venture much outside. Admittedly I checked out the classifieds just to see what I was missing out on, but it's fairly obvious I wasn't looking to purchase one. What with the name and all, in any case.

So, the question in the title. Is my presence here disruptive to what seems a fairly tight knit member of internet community members?

All :ingo:members opinion are important & we can learn from you;)

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    INGO is extremely tight knit, albeit I don't think many people on the board would be 'bothered by your presence'.

I saw you post and your handle earlier and it was enough to make me stop and think. You're a rather articulate fellow, welcome aboard is all I can say.

Judging by your rep // post count, I'd say you're rather well-received, honestly.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    lol. thanks fella's.

K. I realize it's the internet, but you folks all seem pretty tight and I don't want to screw with that. Carry on.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Most of us barely know each other. It's just mutual respect in most cases and that's all. Whether earned or freely given, it's nothing more than mutual respect. You and your opinions are welcome and as only one member typing, your presence isn't disruptive to me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    never even saw you until I saw this thread, went back and read through the thread in question. All I can say is welcome to INGO

Top Bottom