• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I simply find it immensely hypocritical that alleged pro-gunners demand the patrons disarm at a gun show. Despite tremendously lame 'arguments' to the contrary, there is NO valid reason for them doing so. They're lefty-loon libtards in Pro-2A 'clothing', nothing more.

There's nothing at ANY gun show that's such a 'bargain' that I can't find the exact same item at the same (or better) price elsewhere. And the local LGS's or big boxers (Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc.) don't demand I disarm.

So, WHY be a hypocrite myself by supporting the hypocrites? Therefore, I chose not to do so, and don't waste my time and money by patronizing the hypocrites.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    The accidental discharges happen OUTSIDE while people are UNLOADING their guns.QUOTE]

I wasn't thinking about this part of the process and was only focused on the accidental discharges once inside the building. Now im not sure where I stand.

AD's don't happened to guns that are left alone. Leave it in a holster and don't mess with it!

Top Bottom