• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    I thought it might be strange because well I'm pretty much the youngest one here.

Curiosity, did you ever see the movie "300"? And if so, did you like it? My daughter and I went out last night and saw "Immortals" which was made by the same people, and it was fantastic! If you like movies like that I think you'd really enjoy it. It's about a young man being schooled to become a warrior, by a disguised Zeus, and when he's grown, he defeats the evil King who released the Titans from their captivity, and a war ensues. More that than I won't say, it'll spoil it for you! :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Curiosity, did you ever see the movie "300"? And if so, did you like it? My daughter and I went out last night and saw "Immortals" which was made by the same people, and it was fantastic! If you like movies like that I think you'd really enjoy it. It's about a young man being schooled to become a warrior, by a disguised Zeus, and when he's grown, he defeats the evil King who released the Titans from their captivity, and a war ensues. More that than I won't say, it'll spoil it for you! :)

300? Is that the movie with a bunch of almost naked oiled men?
    That sounds like a tricky question.I wouldn't answer it. :D

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    1. What thread?

2. Do you really live in Texas? If so, how did you land here?

3. The only thing strange is you asking the question...Multiple times IIRC.

Oh good lord! Printcraft is contagious! Benny, are you confused again? Stay away from Printcraft, he's contaminated! And his rope is getting more and more frayed....he may pull you over the edge with him! Run Benny!!! RRRUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    300? Is that the movie with a bunch of almost naked oiled men?
    That sounds like a tricky question.I wouldn't answer it. :D

Super good point do not answer the 300 question.
    Tis one of those loaded questions isn't it?

Re post the title of this thread

IS something STRANGE going on here, status update 3

Im going for an even 900 on this thread tonight!! I can finally catch up to the new guys!!!

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Son do your folks know your a member on this site? If so do they know the stuff you post? I'm sorry but if you were mine I would tell you not to talk so much but try to listen more. You have great interest but not so much focus. But I do give you much credit for throwing it out like you do. :)

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    I thought it might be strange because well I'm pretty much the youngest one here.

Mosen dear heart.....PM me if you ever want to, I'll do what I can to help you feel more at home on INGO. Unlike these nuts who're cracking up all over the place! :): And yes, I'm really a mom, our daughter is 23, and I'm also Mrs. BOR, if that makes you feel better about talking. BOR is from San Antonio, so we've been to Texas several times. It's a nice state, just to hot for my liking.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    1. What thread?

2. Do you really live in Texas? If so, how did you land here?

3. The only thing strange is you asking the question...Multiple times IIRC.

Good grief Benny, I didn't know that IIRC was still around anymore! I thought that died out years ago! Kinda like Java.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Super good point do not answer the 300 question.
    Tis one of those loaded questions isn't it?

Re post the title of this thread

IS something STRANGE going on here, status update 3

Im going for an even 900 on this thread tonight!! I can finally catch up to the new guys!!!

This is SUPER loaded question.
    I think nowadays parents use that movie to assess their children's sexuality.
    Did you like that movie?
    Did you like all those muscular men?
    Did they make you feel happy?

You get the picture.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have a step daughter that is 12. I would love if she would be a active participant on a forum such as this. It would really help her to discover the lies and incomplete truths that are told in school's these days. I am very happy to see a young person on here and do wish more would start showing up.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Good grief Benny, I didn't know that IIRC was still around anymore! I thought that died out years ago! Kinda like Java.

When did the phrase "if I recall correctly" die?

Surely you aren't talking about Internet Relay Chat, but if that's what you are talking about, why do you think I would have been talking to a 13 year old boy? I'm not the former assistant coach of Penn State.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Answering one of the earlier questions. Yes my parent know my dad had a account. I found ingo when I was looking for my mosin. Saw some good advice and joined. And no I don't like 300 I like black hawk down

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    This is SUPER loaded question.
    I think nowadays parents use that movie to assess their children's sexuality.
    Did you like that movie?
    Did you like all those muscular men?
    Did they make you feel happy?

You get the picture.

Sylvain....that's just ICKY! I've never seen the movie, but I've heard good things about the action in it. Sort of a war epic was the impression I was under. Immortals is basically the same thing, the gods vs the titans, and some kid named Thesius who become a god by giving his life to save humanity. That's the movie we saw last night, cliff notes version. It was a good movie, at least we liked it. We're more looking forward to when the next saga of Twilite comes out, and then the next of the Underworld series as well, The Awakening, which comes out in Jan of 2012.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Hang in ther kid. No need to wonder if you fit on here or not. YOU DO.

I think the member Charlie3 is your age or possibly even younger.:dunno:

Glad you joined and are willing to learn. :yesway:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Answering one of the earlier questions. Yes my parent know my dad had a account. I found ingo when I was looking for my mosin. Saw some good advice and joined. And no I don't like 300 I like black hawk down

Well, we can agree on that one anyway. I take it you're not into SyFy movies? My daughter and I pretty much like the same kinds, altho Bill doesn't. We're going to see the new Twilite probably next Monday, and then the next Underworld: The Awakening in January of 2012
    Edit: We also like musicals like Step Up 3 and Burlesque.

Top Bottom