• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    This was posted 2 months ago by smokingman. I just now today took the time to watch it. I implore you to please take the time right now to watch this video. If I had any idea of the magnitude of this, I would have watched it then no matter what else was going on. At the conclusion of this documentary I was physically sick to my stomach and wept for my children's future. This monster is a greater threat than anything you can imagine. Actually it is the only threat. This situation MUST be addressed immediately if its not already too late. If we as in we the people do not do something about this all will be lost...

Watch America: Freedom To Fascism Online Free

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I think it is especially important that LEO's and all military watch this, reserves included. Before they find themselves in a situation where they may have to make a choice of whether or not to follow orders...

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm only an 8th of the way through it as I have 4 kids to watch too. I would just like to say Thomas Jeffersons words have never rang so true than they do these days. I will not elaborate. But this Country is not our Country. It's their Country and we are giving it to them.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Made it 45 mins and had to take a break. Good Stuff.... Crazy that the IRS has no answers and still just keeps going. I file my 1040 every year, but makes me wonder.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Very interesting and very upsetting. Unfortunately in a practical sense irrelevant. They will and do on a regular basis send you to prison if you don't pay up. Until the American people wise up and kick the bastids out of office nothing will change.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I passed this on to the 2AM site here: RIGHTtoKeepAndBearArms.com • View topic - IS THE NEW MOVEMENT DEAD ALREADY?

There seems to be thinking that the movement is dead or that they just aren't doing anything helpful. I'm trying to use anything and everything in my arsenal to push the State Rally's as it is how we can bring the change this Country needs.

This thread is one thing I'm using to help push that along. Or at least the video is anyway.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I passed this on to the 2AM site here: RIGHTtoKeepAndBearArms.com • View topic - IS THE NEW MOVEMENT DEAD ALREADY?

There seems to be thinking that the movement is dead or that they just aren't doing anything helpful. I'm trying to use anything and everything in my arsenal to push the State Rally's as it is how we can bring the change this Country needs.

This thread is one thing I'm using to help push that along. Or at least the video is anyway.

I just joined that forum ty or the link...

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    America: FTF is a great movie.

It is tragic that the Aaron Russo died. I was really looking forward to part 2.

I wonder how much how much he got done before he died and if anyone will be carrying on with it?

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I've just begun to watch "America, Freedom to Fascism", a mere 10 minutes into the movie, and I felt compelled to look into the producer of this movie. Whenever I am watching something, reading something, or hearing something, that I don't know said person(s)' political or religious motives, I make a point to do my research so that I know what kind of spin he or she is putting on the facts. I am impressed by the words of Mr. Russo from his presidential campaign about the second amendment in the following link:
    Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

Here's his Wikipedia bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Russo

( Take anything from and wiki source with a grain of salt, do some serious research before quoting any wiki source as it may be flawed/untruthful)

I didn't want to send out links to this movie to friend and family until I knew and understood the man's motives. Turns out he's had some trouble with the IRS, (as many honest, hard working Americans have), which would seem to be more than enough reason for him to make this film. His political background looks to be largely Libertarian, I happen to respect Libertarians, (esp. Ron Paul), and Mr. Russo seems to share many of the same qualities. Anyone with that stance on the Second Amendment is a damn fine American in my book. Hollywood is so liberal, when he said he'd produced a few movies, I had my guard up almost immediately. Keeping that in mind, I'm planning on watching the whole movie and sharing it with friends and family.

* I've seen "Fahrenheit 9/11", and I hate Michael Moore. There may have been some skewed truth in there somewhere, but I'm honestly not sure. I watched "Fahrenheit 9/11" for the same reason I'll compare the news on WIBC to NPR, FOX to CNN/PMSNBC. Just trying to figure things out for myself among all the hype. :twocents:

I'll post again on this after I've finished the movie, just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I noticed the first hour deals directly with the IRS and their illegal authority. The last hour is much more interesting in my opinion. It seems to deal with how national politics is moving in an anti-freedom, anti-privacy, and anti-U.S Constitution direction. It almost should be two documentaries so that the watcher does not get bored and stops watching before the second hour even begins.

Just my :twocents:.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I just finished watching the movie, and emailed the link to about 10 people I thought would watch it. Really makes you think. I'm honestly not one for the whole "scare-u-mentary" thing, even though I detected a similar tone in this documentary as Fahrenheit 9/11. If watching this doesn't make you a "bitter clinger", seriously, nothing will.

Top Bottom