• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Didn't I hear something mentioned, some time or another, about Bradis' business actually increasing during the 1500s?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Didn't I hear something mentioned, some time or another, about Bradis' business actually increasing during the 1500s?

We get a LOT of before and after traffic; usually slows down considerably during the middle of the day on gun show weekends.

Incidentally, the 1500 was PACKED today. I think Cwood did more business today than he did all 3 days of the last show! It helped that he was 1) in a primo location this time, and 2) had ammo out for sale.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    We get a LOT of before and after traffic; usually slows down considerably during the middle of the day on gun show weekends.

Incidentally, the 1500 was PACKED today. I think Cwood did more business today than he did all 3 days of the last show! It helped that he was 1) in a primo location this time, and 2) had ammo out for sale.

I must confess, I've stopped at Bradis (like all the rest) after coming back from the show and got the better deal at Bradis. Sometimes by as much as $300. (new Nat. match M1a) I bet I've done that for $1500 of at least $3500 or so $$$ I've spent there...:n00b:

Eventually, I 'quit learning the hard way' and just went to Bradis! :banana:

Last edited:

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I must confess, I've stopped at Bradis (like all the rest) after coming back from the show and got the better deal at Bradis. Sometimes by as much as $300. (new Nat. match M1a) I bet I've done that for $1500 of at least $3500 or so $$$ I've spent there...:n00b:

Eventually, I 'quit learning the hard way' and just went to Bradis! :banana:

Well I was kind of passing this thought around and I think this is what I may end up doing today rather than going to the 1500. I have some disposable cash burning a hole in my pocket and want a new pistol. Does anyone know offhand when they open this morning? I am assuming 10am, if simon above was referring to himself being at Bradis today?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Well I was kind of passing this thought around and I think this is what I may end up doing today rather than going to the 1500. I have some disposable cash burning a hole in my pocket and want a new pistol. Does anyone know offhand when they open this morning? I am assuming 10am, if simon above was referring to himself being at Bradis today?

there I will be there both Sat. and Sun. 10-6 sat 12-5 sun

Seriously, you'll save some $$$$ by just going to Bradis to buy, rather than going to Bradis AFTER you've spent ticket money, food and gas by going to the show first.

They are always lower.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    there I will be there both Sat. and Sun. 10-6 sat 12-5 sun

Seriously, you'll save some $$$$ by just going to Bradis to buy, rather than going to Bradis AFTER you've spent ticket money, food and gas by going to the show first.

They are always lower.

I live about 4 miles away from the fairgrounds but don't mind the drive to Bradi's for good service, less people, better price, ect. I went in there to browse several months ago and talked to (I'm guessing) Shooter521 for 20-30 minutes about various topics (small talk but all gun related) and to my complete surprise, he had no hesitation to thoroughly answer all my questions. It was not incredibly busy there that day but there were a number of patrons there, so his courtesy did not go unnoticed.

I feel kind of bad in retrospect for "wasting" his time that day but in the long run gotta thank him because it made Bradi's my first stop for my next purchase. :yesway:

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I live in Noblesville and go to Bradis every chance I get. The people are great there. Even when they are extremelly busy which I have seen many times, they will always ask if you need help or say they will be there as soon as they can. And the prices are unbeatable. I have bought 3 guns so far and have brought friends there that have also ended up purchasing because of the prices and good conversation. Thanks for everything Bradis.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I live about 4 miles away from the fairgrounds but don't mind the drive to Bradi's for good service, less people, better price, ect. I went in there to browse several months ago and talked to (I'm guessing) Shooter521 for 20-30 minutes about various topics (small talk but all gun related) and to my complete surprise, he had no hesitation to thoroughly answer all my questions. It was not incredibly busy there that day but there were a number of patrons there, so his courtesy did not go unnoticed.

I feel kind of bad in retrospect for "wasting" his time that day but in the long run gotta thank him because it made Bradi's my first stop for my next purchase. :yesway:
    I live 3.08 miles from Bradis and will go there today instead of the gun show. If I plan to go to a show, I go to Bradis the week before, if I see what I need I get it. I also run what I need by the folks at Tacticalshotgunner.com. If I can't get it that way, I go to the show. I never go to a show without a plan in mind so I know what I am looking for and why I am there. Usually I am looking for project guns, gifts or specific items.

I will go to Bradis today just to take the edge off of not going to the show and buy my Daughters Bday gift. Then I will put in an order later with tacticalshotgunner.com for some things I need. I will use their website and be first in line while they are working their tables today at the show!

I never feel bad about "wasting" Mark's time at Bradis, or any other employee there! To start with that is how I decided to become a customer, years later I still am and now instead of 20 miles, it is only a 3 mile drive and parking is free.

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

I went Friday evening. Cwood and VUPD were very busy. Doh, forgot to pick up the ammo though.

Top Bottom