Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The incongruities of 2020 require investigation. But one isn't so much allowed to ask for inquiry let alone investigate. The "don't even ask you racist, bigoted, election denying conspiracy theorist" is the tale.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The middle of the roaders want conservative answers but hate Trump personally. I don't think either party can relate to the voters at this point. Red Wave???? More like:

I've heard it said elsewhere that they like "Trumpism" policies, but they don't like Trump. If that's the case Trump wasn't on the ballot, but they voted for Biden's failed policies that run counterintuitive of "Trumpism". That doen't jibe.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've heard it said elsewhere that they like "Trumpism" policies, but they don't like Trump. If that's the case Trump wasn't on the ballot, but they voted for Biden's failed policies that run counterintuitive of "Trumpism". That doen't jibe.
    TDS is real... and not just a ****** phone company.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's hard to imagine $175 million, but that's Beto's recent burn rate for very little return. Scary how much money campaigns consume these days, it would be interesting to see where all it goes.
    He’s a money making machine (for someone). They’ll probably run him again for something just to keep the flow of cash pouring in.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Not gonna lie, I am pretty disappointed about last night. Not sure where to go after this. But don't count on the small house majority saving anything from being passed. We're screwed guys.
    Ditto. If the 'majority' voted to keep 8%+ inflation, open borders, crime, bad war then we are hosed. Kevin might as well be a eunuch. Bad to worse times ahead boys.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You're so 2020. Now it's the house will save us
    LOL! I pity the fool that believes a thin republican majority will stand in the way of progress when the WH, the media, and some of the squishy conservative punditry all align to blame them for blocking progress in tamping down inflation, fuel costs, covid, and whatever else they can blame on grid lock.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    The problem with all of this politics business is...people don't vote right. They don't vote right because they don't think right. They don't think right because they don't live right. They don't live right because they don't believe right.

People send their kids off to the government daily for indoctrination by government employees with stolen tax dollars and then are surprised at how messed up our country is?

Be the president of your own household before you worry about the mayor, governor, or president.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The problem with all of this politics business is...people don't vote right. They don't vote right because they don't think right. They don't think right because they don't live right. They don't live right because they don't believe right.

People send their kids off to the government daily for indoctrination by government employees with stolen tax dollars and then are surprised at how messed up our country is?

Be the president of your own household before you worry about the mayor, governor, or president.
    1668032130928.png

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It loses me here.

“because committing massive fraud is difficult, requires the cooperation of significant numbers of people to pull off, and when it matters a lot the lawyers get involved.”

Because it is just not true.

With modern technology it does not take much at all to affect a steal.

An example of how little it takes to steal an election that most will agree was a shellacking, when Obummer beat Romney. Not going to research it again so don’t hold me to the numbers, but at the time I looked it up and Romney needed to flip 300,000 votes in a half dozen states to be the blowout winner. About 50,000 a state.

The democrat machines in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, Phoenix, to name a few are quite capable of putting in 50,000 votes, of that I have no doubt. And that is on top of ballot harvesting, mail in ballots and the like. No wonder republicans cannot keep up.

I read an in depth article before the 2020 election, that seems to have disappeared, that chronicled out how the fraud is perpetrated in Philadelphia and the failure of the feds investigation into vote fraud. The result was they found fraud but no head. It was just corrupt tentacles throughout the system thus I call it systemic vote fraud.

Everyone did their little part but few actually did something that would be seriously punished, and even if one was caught the system would help and protect those caught, or hurt those that tried to rat out. The net result of a multi year investigation was it netted a few low level convictions. BTW, this was not in conservative media which is likely why it has disappeared.

Not sure how to beat it. Need a conservative DOJ and FBI to use the RICO statutes to go after this fraud…

I just saw this in an article:

“It’s notable that the jurisdictions Democrats cheat in usually have a friendly Soros-tied district attorney, with a friendly United States Attorney, with hard-left federal judges, and a hard-left Secretary of State and state Attorney General. If you wanted to alert authorities to the fraud, you have to complain to people more likely to put you in jail for “spreading disinformation” than they are to take your complaint seriously. Every judge at every level of the state and federal judiciary has similarly shown complete disinterest and disdain for their role in preserving election integrity. A federal Detroit Obama judge even sanctioned nine attorneys who dared file cases related to election integrity last year.”
    So how do you address the point brought up in the article about governors winning while Senators lose, or just eek out wins?

If it's so easy to cheat, why wouldn't the shadow cabal that's doing the cheating only cheat for a candidate in one race but not others in the same state?

If Kemp wins easily over Abrams in the GA governor's race, but Walker loses to Warnock for the Senate seat, did the Warnock win only happen by cheating? Why didn't Abrams also win?

Ballot harvesting is one thing, and I think that should be addressed, but it won't be. So maybe the GOP should get better at it. Inputting fraudulent votes out of thin air is a whole different ballgame. Call me an election denier denier ;), but I just don't believe that can happen without it being discovered in some form or fashion.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It loses me here.

“because committing massive fraud is difficult, requires the cooperation of significant numbers of people to pull off, and when it matters a lot the lawyers get involved.”

Because it is just not true.

With modern technology it does not take much at all to affect a steal.

An example of how little it takes to steal an election that most will agree was a shellacking, when Obummer beat Romney. Not going to research it again so don’t hold me to the numbers, but at the time I looked it up and Romney needed to flip 300,000 votes in a half dozen states to be the blowout winner. About 50,000 a state.

The democrat machines in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, Phoenix, to name a few are quite capable of putting in 50,000 votes, of that I have no doubt. And that is on top of ballot harvesting, mail in ballots and the like. No wonder republicans cannot keep up.

I read an in depth article before the 2020 election, that seems to have disappeared, that chronicled out how the fraud is perpetrated in Philadelphia and the failure of the feds investigation into vote fraud. The result was they found fraud but no head. It was just corrupt tentacles throughout the system thus I call it systemic vote fraud.

Everyone did their little part but few actually did something that would be seriously punished, and even if one was caught the system would help and protect those caught, or hurt those that tried to rat out. The net result of a multi year investigation was it netted a few low level convictions. BTW, this was not in conservative media which is likely why it has disappeared.

Not sure how to beat it. Need a conservative DOJ and FBI to use the RICO statutes to go after this fraud…

I just saw this in an article:

“It’s notable that the jurisdictions Democrats cheat in usually have a friendly Soros-tied district attorney, with a friendly United States Attorney, with hard-left federal judges, and a hard-left Secretary of State and state Attorney General. If you wanted to alert authorities to the fraud, you have to complain to people more likely to put you in jail for “spreading disinformation” than they are to take your complaint seriously. Every judge at every level of the state and federal judiciary has similarly shown complete disinterest and disdain for their role in preserving election integrity. A federal Detroit Obama judge even sanctioned nine attorneys who dared file cases related to election integrity last year.”

Maybe what we need is a Frank Hamer.;)

His way of dealing with voter fraud in LBJ's 1948 senate elections was effective, and for Frank, surprisingly non violent. Sometimes reputation is all you need in life to accomplish much, quickly.

FrankHamerEarly1920s.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So how do you address the point brought up in the article about governors winning while Senators lose, or just eek out wins?

If it's so easy to cheat, why wouldn't the shadow cabal that's doing the cheating only cheat for a candidate in one race but not others in the same state?

If Kemp wins easily over Abrams in the GA governor's race, but Walker loses to Warnock for the Senate seat, did the Warnock win only happen by cheating? Why didn't Abrams also win?

Ballot harvesting is one thing, and I think that should be addressed, but it won't be. So maybe the GOP should get better at it. Inputting fraudulent votes out of thin air is a whole different ballgame. Call me an election denier denier ;), but I just don't believe that can happen without it being discovered in some form or fashion.

I'm betting that when the Georgia senate race goes through the analysis meat grinder, they will find that women split the ticket voting Kemp and not Walker because of his personal life issues.

Top Bottom