Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The amount of infighting and finger pointing (in the name of preserving political correctness) in the Republican Party is the exact reason we can’t win an election or get anything done. The democrats are like a hive. Doesn’t matter what’s right or wrong they stick together no matter what. I think that has to do with the democrats wanting huge central gov and the republicans want small gov but no two have the same definition of small gov.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don't even know what your talking about.
    Then let me refresh your apparently extremely short memory:
    So you want 4 more years of Joe Biden? Around these parts it is Sleepy Joe or DJT. No room to even consider a different direction. None.
    You made an idiotic claim that the ONLY options anyone here thinks we have are bidet or orange man. Your normal TDS filled drivel. I am calling you out on that ********.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Cope from red team media, sorry to say.

90% of Americans rated inflation their top concern, then marched right to the polls and voted for more.
    Republicans did take back the house or so it seems. That means Bidens handlers won't be able to pass any more garbage laws.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There is no integrity.

There will be no integrity.

Shut the ****ing central state down, dissolve it, and call it a day.
    What groups are you currently working with to get a referendum on the Indiana ballot? I will check into getting involved also.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The amount of infighting and finger pointing (in the name of preserving political correctness) in the Republican Party is the exact reason we can’t win an election or get anything done. The democrats are like a hive. Doesn’t matter what’s right or wrong they stick together no matter what. I think that has to do with the democrats wanting huge central gov and the republicans want small gov but no two have the same definition of small gov.
    The funny thing about this to me is that if you read more liberal minded forums or Twitter threads, democrat voters say the exact same thing about the Republican party. Maybe minus the huge central gov part, but the point stands.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The funny thing about this to me is that if you read more liberal minded forums or Twitter threads, democrat voters say the exact same thing about the Republican party. Maybe minus the huge central gov part, but the point stands.
    Well the first step to correcting a problem is admitting you have one. And if we cannot even agree in a 2A Indiana gun forum…….. (how a pro 2A person votes dem is beyond me I’m sure one of these people will tell me how stupid I am) There is obviously no hope for a broader range of people to agree.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Then let me refresh your apparently extremely short memory:

You made an idiotic claim that the ONLY options anyone here thinks we have are bidet or orange man. Your normal TDS filled drivel. I am calling you out on that ********.
    Thanks for making my point for me. No point in "showing work" if your going to give everyone the answers.

There are about 6 people here who lose their mind when anything but Trump 2024 is mentioned.

hahaha TDS hahaha... I seriously think some of Trump's loudest supporters are actually mentally ill. Not joking.

Remember when he said he could stand on 5th Avenue and shoot someone? It could be caught on video, in cold blood, and there are people who would call it fake news, a global elite conspiracy, or whatever. I'm over it. Maybe you guys can all move to Mar a Largo and he can be pretend president down there. The rest of us are going to get serious and discuss beating Joe Biden in two years.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's hard to imagine $175 million, but that's Beto's recent burn rate for very little return. Scary how much money campaigns consume these days, it would be interesting to see where all it goes.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Thanks for making my point for me. No point in "showing work" if your going to give everyone the answers.

There are about 6 people here who lose their mind when anything but Trump 2024 is mentioned.

hahaha TDS hahaha... I seriously think some of Trump's loudest supporters are actually mentally ill. Not joking.

Remember when he said he could stand on 5th Avenue and shoot someone? It could be caught on video, in cold blood, and there are people who would call it fake news, a global elite conspiracy, or whatever. I'm over it. Maybe you guys can all move to Mar a Largo and he can be pretend president down there. The rest of us are going to get serious and discuss beating Joe Biden in two years.
    I'm serious. Seek help. This type of fixation is not healthy. I'm currently rooting for desantis unless someone better comes along.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Move along, nothing to see here..........

Pennsylvania Election Official ILLEGALLY Asks Project Veritas Journalist to ‘Vote Democrat’ in Polling Location (HIDDEN CAMERA VIDEO)​

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

I'm serious. Seek help. This type of fixation is not healthy. I'm currently rooting for desantis unless someone better comes along.

FWIW, you two seem to be opposite sides of the same coin.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The middle of the roaders want conservative answers but hate Trump personally. I don't think either party can relate to the voters at this point. Red Wave???? More like:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Nah. I don't even fixate that much on my wife.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, It seems to me both are advocating for another option besides Biden and DJT. I don't get what the dust up was for. :dunno:

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It loses me here.

“because committing massive fraud is difficult, requires the cooperation of significant numbers of people to pull off, and when it matters a lot the lawyers get involved.”

Because it is just not true.

With modern technology it does not take much at all to affect a steal.

An example of how little it takes to steal an election that most will agree was a shellacking, when Obummer beat Romney. Not going to research it again so don’t hold me to the numbers, but at the time I looked it up and Romney needed to flip 300,000 votes in a half dozen states to be the blowout winner. About 50,000 a state.

The democrat machines in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, Phoenix, to name a few are quite capable of putting in 50,000 votes, of that I have no doubt. And that is on top of ballot harvesting, mail in ballots and the like. No wonder republicans cannot keep up.

I read an in depth article before the 2020 election, that seems to have disappeared, that chronicled out how the fraud is perpetrated in Philadelphia and the failure of the feds investigation into vote fraud. The result was they found fraud but no head. It was just corrupt tentacles throughout the system thus I call it systemic vote fraud.

Everyone did their little part but few actually did something that would be seriously punished, and even if one was caught the system would help and protect those caught, or hurt those that tried to rat out. The net result of a multi year investigation was it netted a few low level convictions. BTW, this was not in conservative media which is likely why it has disappeared.

Not sure how to beat it. Need a conservative DOJ and FBI to use the RICO statutes to go after this fraud…

I just saw this in an article:

“It’s notable that the jurisdictions Democrats cheat in usually have a friendly Soros-tied district attorney, with a friendly United States Attorney, with hard-left federal judges, and a hard-left Secretary of State and state Attorney General. If you wanted to alert authorities to the fraud, you have to complain to people more likely to put you in jail for “spreading disinformation” than they are to take your complaint seriously. Every judge at every level of the state and federal judiciary has similarly shown complete disinterest and disdain for their role in preserving election integrity. A federal Detroit Obama judge even sanctioned nine attorneys who dared file cases related to election integrity last year.”

Last edited:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yeah, It seems to me both are advocating for another option besides Biden and DJT. I don't get what the dust up was for. :dunno:
    The problem is he literally brings trump into every discussion and goes on anti-trump rants. We get it. Orange man touched your pee pee or whatever. Enough is enough.

Top Bottom