• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    We have been working for a bit to expand our Vortex refurb, and have struck a deal with IRAY for there products. One way these will vary from Vortex is I won't get anywhere near the numbers, and I'll know a little back story.

THESE ARE 100% COVERED BY IRAYS 5 YEAR WARRANTY.

These will not be available until tomorrow, but I always try and give INGO I heads up of what's to come. I'll post a link in this thread when they go live. I'm not 100% sure what to expect but I didn't get many, and at this price I don't think they will last long (maybe a day????)

The first offering will be the IRAY RL42.

These units had a mount come loose, and scratch the exterior of the scope. It will have no effect on function. The factory noticed it, and fixed the issue, sealed the boxes and sent them to me. I will not open box's.

Price will be 2400.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I can vouch for this optic, I use it personally, they are badass. I've owned many thermals and looked through even more. This is hands down the best the 384 on the market, I think it rivals many 640 core. Does great in humidity, 4x base mag, easy to operate menu, fantastic battery life and you can add LRF. IRAY makes some awesome thermals and their customer service is second to none. Same can be said for Alan !;)

Top Bottom