• ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    733fe173.jpg

Any while you're at it you should be thinking of an excuse for taking pictures of your lap with your cellphone.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    9mm seems to be the hard one to come by. J had to leave my name with the gentleman at bradis and he called me a few days later when some came in.

HD_darla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    I like there marketing "Test proven... Have you seen any zombies lately?" that was enough for me to buy a box or 10 =D

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay for a gag gift maybe. Advertising genius, definately. I mean, people are paying premium price for bargain basement ammo that has some "glitter" on the box.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Okay for a gag gift maybe. Advertising genius, definately. I mean, people are paying premium price for bargain basement ammo that has some "glitter" on the box.

What sets this line of ammo apart from other ammo other than the packaging? I'm sure they are charging a premium for that nice box.

I was under the impression that the Zombie ammo is the same as the Critical Defense ammo only with a green tip instead of red.

I will try to find a link.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was under the impression that the Zombie ammo is the same as the Critical Defense ammo only with a green tip instead of red.

I will try to find a link.

Thats exactly what it is. Nothing but a marketing scam to capialize on the zombie craze as of late....and a darn good one too! I cant believe the sales of that stuff...

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Thats exactly what it is. Nothing but a marketing scam to capialize on the zombie craze as of late....and a darn good one too! I cant believe the sales of that stuff...

I figured it was nothing more than a rebranding of a current product being sold at a premium price.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not making fun of people buying it as a gag. I'm just admiring the genius that came up with it.
    Like the guy that made sneakers a status symbol.

Top Bottom