• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EDC Nation

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Hey INGO!

I have been sitting back for years, looking for a niche that would allow me to provide a service to the gun industry. Recently, I developed the idea of EDC Nation!

EDC Nation is a YouTube News Channel that focuses on matters of interest among Second Amendment supporters and those interested in the legal ownership and possession of firearms for the purpose of self-defense, as an Every Day Carry (EDC) tool.

EDC Nation will bring relevant videos that provide information and fosters discussion among like-minded people and even those who stand in opposition to the beliefs we hold dear. We will feature interviews with members of the firearm industry/culture; various training industries, including firearms and physical training and defense; manufacturers (firearms, knives and other alternative instruments) and retail sales; politicians (republican, democrat, libertarian and other affiliations); lawyers, LEOs, etc. We will go beyond the normal conversations!

We hope to make this something that is not out there right now. Each segment should be approximately 20 minutes in length and to get away from the everyday interview that can get boring after the first 10 minutes, we have devised a plan to make the episodes engaging and attractive. You can expect the following:

20 Minute Segment
    - 15 second Intro
    - 5 minute interview (Part 1)
    - 30 second commercial (advertiser)
    - 5 minute interview (Part 2)
    - 30 second EDCN Shoutout (e.g., MAC, Colion Noir, Corey & Erica, etc.)
    - 5 minute Mindset Spotlight (focusing on one of our five core beliefs)
    - 3 minute What’s Happening (upcoming training classes in the area)
    - 15 second conclusion (INGO member)
    - 5 second INGO sponsor banner

We hope to begin publishing our first episodes in June, but we wanted INGO to know what is going on. The channel will be hosted at www.youtube.com/indianagunowners.

Additionally, we plan to bring training classes that isn't as popular as others that are gun specific, but still necessary to overall self-protection. This training will include physical training, survival, combative techniques, diet/health, etc.

Just in case you don't know me, my name is Anthony, but most of INGO knows me as Que. I'm really excited about this opportunity and hope it is serves as a way to give back to the community that has given me so much.

I hope to follow up with more information over the next couple of weeks. I welcome any feedback or questions anyone may have.

Thanks,

EDC Nation

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sounds like a great idea Que.
    I subsribe to INGO's channel and cant wait to see you posting more stuff there.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Very Cool! I know you mentioned some time ago that you wanted to do more YouTube stuff. Looks like that is coming along nicely. I am not a frequent YouTuber but that may soon change. I look forward to watching all of your videos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom