• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I have seen this before and did a search but did not find it here on INGO.

The most important lessons you will glean from this personal, lethal encounter report include:

Mindset is everything. (Note what he said to himself when he made the decision to fight.)

Training is only second to mindset. (Note what he says about his training.)

Action always beats reaction. (As long as you hit with your first shot.)

In a Gunfight, Rule # 1 is HAVE A GUN. (Note what he says about where and how he keeps his concealed weapons.)

When it is truly self defense, there is no criminal liability or questions about your actions. (And no need to apologize for fighting to save your own life.)

Anyone can be a target. (Note how and why he was set-up.)

Criminals get their guns from the most unlikely sources. (Another reason why law abiding citizens should never be disarmed.)

Gun Training Report #34 Interview with a Gunfighter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I have seen this before and did a search but did not find it here on INGO.

The most important lessons you will glean from this personal, lethal encounter report include:

Mindset is everything. (Note what he said to himself when he made the decision to fight.)

Training is only second to mindset. (Note what he says about his training.)

Action always beats reaction. (As long as you hit with your first shot.)

In a Gunfight, Rule # 1 is HAVE A GUN. (Note what he says about where and how he keeps his concealed weapons.)

When it is truly self defense, there is no criminal liability or questions about your actions. (And no need to apologize for fighting to save your own life.)

Anyone can be a target. (Note how and why he was set-up.)

Criminals get their guns from the most unlikely sources. (Another reason why law abiding citizens should never be disarmed.)

Gun Training Report #34 Interview with a Gunfighter

Seen this one already :yesway::), but was expecting it to be a video about/featuring jeweler Lance Thomas, who in multiple incidents has dirt-napped :stretcher: not 2, but 5 dirtbags that tried to rob him...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-WF44_skk[/ame]

I wish jewelery store owner David Pedigo in Fountain Square had followed Lance's example... :(
    My grandmother was a loyal Pedigo's customer when we lived in the area back in the the early 70's. No idea if David was in the store or waited on us when she would bring me along, but reading the news about his robbery and murder was far more upsetting than reading similar stories that have occurred at places I've never been to...

Last edited:

BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    WOW just watched this does anyone know what westside this man is talking about ,the gun saves another 2 lives .

CMac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    B-town
    Great interview, so glad everything turned out ok for this guy and his wife. However, everything I've been reading on here says to not talk to police. It seems like this guy did a whole lot of talking.

I've never even been approached by a LEO while carrying so I'm always thinking about what I would do in different scenarios and talking seemed to work out for this guy.

Top Bottom