• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Sense of humor definitely needed (and makes the class very enjoyable), but George uses a crawl-walk-run method that is simple but effective. That's what I like, it is only the stuff you need as a civilian. Dates should be coming soon guys.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    OK, we will get the exact location and schedule up soon but the class is going to be 07-08 APR 12. The cost will be $250.- George

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Apr 21-22 is NOT good for me. Can't be in two places at once you know.

As far as a general location, North of Indy?? Longer than a 1.25 hour drive up 37 North? (From Bloomington)

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I'd definitely be interested. I would prefer that the training combo be hand/knife/gun, rather than stick. It's not that I think that stick training isn't valuable, but I carry a handgun all the time, and could use as much training with it as possible.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Understanding the limits of everyone's availability, why not just make it when you make it and see what happens? If Easter weekend is good for you, then why not Easter weekend? If you lose two, you will also gain two. Here's the way it seems to me, if a person is really serious about going to this, they will be there. If a person wants to "fat mouth" and tell you the dates they can't go, but would really like to attend your class...which one is it? It's about opportunity cost simply. Will you give up X to attend this course? If not, maybe you should reconsider. Just let them decide a date and stick with it.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Understanding the limits of everyone's availability, why not just make it when you make it and see what happens? If Easter weekend is good for you, then why not Easter weekend? If you lose two, you will also gain two. Here's the way it seems to me, if a person is really serious about going to this, they will be there. If a person wants to "fat mouth" and tell you the dates they can't go, but would really like to attend your class...which one is it? It's about opportunity cost simply. Will you give up X to attend this course? If not, maybe you should reconsider. Just let them decide a date and stick with it.

Fair enough, but Matt stands to lose money if he picks a bad date. I hosted on Mother's Day last year and the class didn't fill, which cost me a few hundred bucks.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Definitely interested in stick. Especially after reading this article and since getting a four cell flashlight for Christmas that I have taken to keeping in the map compartment on my car door.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    I'll be there I just need 2 weeks notice ... Pref more
    Also is like to extend the use of my apartment to any one that doesn't wish to drive back home at the night. Free of charge

Top Bottom