• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am certainly interested pending timing and location.

My druthers;

- A winter time class. When the weather warms up, so does my schedule.
    - Centrally located in the state. If I want a hotel stay, I'll go to PA.
    - I would much rather work on hand, stick, blade stuff over gun stuff.

What he said
    I wish I had a place to host this:xmad:

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Looks like we have a place and are looking at APR 2012, now to narrow down the curriculum. - George

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    mercop, your PM box is full...

Looks like we have a place and are looking at APR 2012, now to narrow down the curriculum. - George

Just a heads up, the weekend of April 21-22, 2012 will be the biggest weekend nationwide for Appleseed shoots and we will be running several across Indiana.
    Avoiding that weekend when you schedule might eliminate a conflict for some us involved in that program and draw even more attendees who'd like to participate in both.

Thanks for keeping Indiana on your list. :yesway:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a heads up, the weekend of April 21-22, 2012 will be the biggest weekend nationwide for Appleseed shoots and we will be running several across Indiana.
    Avoiding that weekend when you schedule might eliminate a conflict for some us involved in that program and draw even more attendees who'd like to participate in both.

Also, April 6-8 is "The Battle In The Bluegrass" a major out of cabin fever match for anyone shooting USPSA.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette

Also, April 6-8 is "The Battle In The Bluegrass" a major out of cabin fever match for anyone shooting USPSA.

We will narrow it down further. The weekend of 4/29 and 4/30 (tentatively) is the Wabash Valley Open at Riley Conservation Club.

All that leaves is the weekend of my mother-in-law's birthday. Sorry guys. Maybe George can make it in 2013 when we're not all so darn busy.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    What's the status of this training? Has a date been set? Is it indefinitely on the back burner? Inquiring minds want to know.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    What curriculum do you guys want to do? Would it draw more of people if we keep the gun portion in? I am trying to host it, however I hit a snag today with my wife loosing her job which could make thing interesting.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Is this planned event envisioned for folks with basic military/LE skill foundations or is this suitable for a non-military old guy who knows he needs some training? I am interested but I do not want to waste the time of the instructors if this is not intended for rookies. Also, I cannot participate on the first weekend of April. Resurrection Day activities have a serious hold on us religious fanatics. :):

Please keep me informed.

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Bapak2ja, you would fit right in. Not the speak for Mercop, but, he teaches crawl, walk, run style. It works for both the novice as well as the more seasoned student (training junkie).

I would prefer day one pen, stick, & knife. Day two air soft force-on-force. This to me would be the best of both armed and unarmed defense training.

April 21-22 is NOT good for me.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Since I am a "rookie" I consider everyone else a "rookie":) This class is for anyone with an open mind and sense of humor, who also happens to want to defend themselves and their family. Just working on hammering out some dates.- George

Top Bottom