• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Sitting at my desk at work, doing nothing. Then all of a sudden it hits me: I ordered a scope from A&A Friday, and it will be at my house today! Here I am, there it will be, and nothing can change that. This has to be a huge workers' rights infringement. Do you think Obama will step in to help? I'm furious. P.S. What do you think of the blue journalism title? I should start my own internet news site.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Sometimes I think about how bad work interferes with my personal life...

Then I get go buy something I want...

Then I think about where that money comes from...

Then I go back to work....

Return to step 1 a few months later...

I've considered filing bankruptcy and going on welfare...but, you know...my stuff is just too expensive and Welfare just won't cover the stuff I want.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What's your address? I'll go over there and, um, secure the package so it isn't stolen [STRIKE]by someone else[/STRIKE].

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Do scopes figure into your religion? If so, I think you've got a solid complaint. You'll need to come up with a catchy name like "Festivus", though, for your scope festival.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

I've considered filing bankruptcy and going on welfare...but, you know...my stuff is just too expensive and Welfare just won't cover the stuff I want.

Naw, you wanna go the community activist route. You'll never officially have a dime to your name, so you won't have to pay liable judgments and other stuff The Man dreams up to keep you down, even if you are famously guilty, but somehow you'll always have very nice threads and stuff to eat and transportation and groupies and stuff like that. I'm sure you can work some scopes into the mix. To make it work you'll have to be wildy over the top and obnoxious, but hey, it can be done.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Naw, you wanna go the community activist route. You'll never officially have a dime to your name, so you won't have to pay liable judgments and other stuff The Man dreams up to keep you down, even if you are famously guilty, but somehow you'll always have very nice threads and stuff to eat and transportation and groupies and stuff like that. I'm sure you can work some scopes into the mix. To make it work you'll have to be wildy over the top and obnoxious, but hey, it can be done.

Hmm. Do you think I could be a community gun rights activist? Maybe the NRA's model is too old fashioned. Maybe what we need is a real grass roots effort. I could bring power to the people! Maybe on the 50th anniversary of Selma, Alabama I could have a march in Selma, Indiana. Firearms Rights for the Impoverished Excluded Needy Destitute of Society. FRIENDS.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I feel like I either have all of the time and no money, or all of the money and no time... Sucks how that works!

Top Bottom