• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    They will be available at the 1500. The INGO table will be with Indiana Supply Depot, Tactical Shotgunner and Urban ERT. We'll be in the SouthWest corner of the middle building.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Ever think of hiring someone to get it up? Its not all that complicated and it can be done in less than a week by someone that knows what they're doing. Hell I havent done it in probably 6 years and could get it done at a faster rate then this.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ever think of hiring someone to get it up? Its not all that complicated and it can be done in less than a week by someone that knows what they're doing. Hell I haven't done it in probably 6 years and could get it done at a faster rate then this.

I don't think site design is the problem, it's how products are going to be paid for online.

Think you can fix paypal and how much they want to charge for services??

Didn't think so.

sandman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    in denial
    Ever think of hiring someone to get it up? Its not all that complicated and it can be done in less than a week by someone that knows what they're doing. Hell I havent done it in probably 6 years and could get it done at a faster rate then this.

....wow, wait a second. What are we talking about? And who's asking?

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    I don't think site design is the problem, it's how products are going to be paid for online.

Didn't think so.

Meh,

My good friend set up his store on Cafe Press. He did the initial designs and graphics, now he doesnt have to lift another finger. He doesnt store the product at his place, they take the orders, print up the gear, and ship it out. All he does is collect his cut every month.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Didn't think so.

I'm not sure paypal is the problem. Perhaps fulfillment is the issue. :dunno:

Down here in the SW part of the state we can't really get anything. I'm not aware of any gunshops down here with a relationship with INGO.

The iron's been hot, so to speak, for quite awhile. I'd love to see more member levels and swag I can get w/o traveling to Indy.:twocents:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Slightly off topic but still about the hats. I have two INGO hats and one from TacticalShotgunner. Someone from INGO should talk to TacticalShotgunner about where they get their hats made, they are awesome.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Down here in the SW part of the state we can't really get anything. I'm not aware of any gunshops down here with a relationship with INGO.

The iron's been hot, so to speak, for quite awhile. I'd love to see more member levels and swag I can get w/o traveling to Indy.:twocents:
    What he said.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Meh,

My good friend set up his store on Cafe Press. He did the initial designs and graphics, now he doesnt have to lift another finger. He doesnt store the product at his place, they take the orders, print up the gear, and ship it out. All he does is collect his cut every month.
    We've done Cafe Press. We're not terribly impressed with the quality of the items, especially compared to what Fenway is getting custom made.

ETA: In case you haven't seen them, here are a couple photos of the hats (sorry, I personalized mine because I became known around here for having a pink fetish):
    INGOhats.jpg

ingoLadybug1.jpg

and we've done fleece jackets, and I think embroidered shirts once? I have the jacket, but not a shirt.
    We've also done stickers, and embroidered patches.

Last edited:

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    If you're only looking for a simple way to get paid online, try Google Checkout. I'm using it for a couple small things. It's so damn easy to use and the fees are less than anything else I've seen. An example of something that took me just a few minutes is Engineer's Week Registration Page

Add a registration and then you can take it. The whole cart system is just copy and paste code. Just an idea.

Oh, and avoid paypal. They are bastards.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    We've done Cafe Press. We're not terribly impressed with the quality of the items, especially compared to what Fenway is getting custom made.

A quick google search pulled up a page of Cafe Press competitors.

I've just been reading about the shortage of swag ever since I joined. It seems like the demand is high, so it would be fairly easy to get something out there. I suppose its up to the big cheese to weigh quality issues vs "not having any product" issues.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

Didn't think so.
    You wouldnt be using paypal with a properly set up site. You would be using proper e-commerce that is usually available through your webhost. If your webhost doesnt provide it, then there are plenty of independent companies that will set you up with SSL/Shopping Cart/CC Processing.

Meh,

No offense to your friend, but Cafe press is complete crap. Basically just all screen printing and the like. Very poor quality of merch there. I'm sure INGO wouldnt stand for the lack of quality.

Yea, but with a working online store you wouldnt have to worry about "local distributors" youd just be ordering online.

Moreover, if there is a problem with shipping and the like, one would have to think that there would be and initial rush of orders, but like everything it will level out after the first few months and just be a nice steady cash flow for INGO. I'm sure the members here would be willing to pay a little extra for the swag from and online store to cover initial set up costs, and pro-longed running costs.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Slightly off topic but still about the hats. I have two INGO hats and one from TacticalShotgunner. Someone from INGO should talk to TacticalShotgunner about where they get their hats made, they are awesome.

Do you have a good website for them? I did a Google and couldn't seem to hit the right one.

Top Bottom