• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Would love to break out the Underwood M1 .30 Carbine that's been a safe queen since my dad passed away 10 years ago and put some rounds through it.

Just need to have adequate notice and hopefully my shoulder will be healed enough to take the recoil impact.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Last time was at Riley. I'm not a member (yet) so I wouldnt feel right asking someone.
    Kedie, congrats on the kid! :) Are you a member at Riley?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm there!!
    I'll bring my 1903a3 safe queen, garand, mosins (m38, M44, 91/30 ex sniper), and my German K89 (Russian capture) all 1943 or earlier.
    I would like to suggest this year we also encourage people bring other WW2 collection items you might have to just look at. I've seen people post pics of bayonets, uniforms, and other cool stuff from time to time so I know its out there. I don't have much in this arena but do have a German leather ammo pouch from 1938 (IIRC) and some late war and post war magazines that are pretty cool to see.
    I am a member at Hamilton County Fish and Game HCFG.org but it is a small place and I would have to consult with other members more knowledgable than I to come up with event specific range rules to make it work. If it seems to be more central for people I'll look into it. Thanks for bringing this up Clay!

Top Bottom