• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    To all who came to see us at the 1500 this weekend, we appreciate your business!

Those who are familiar with our company know we have been experiencing explosive growth since launching our line of holsters and mag carriers five years ago. That growth has caused some headaches with lead times, but trust that we are doing everything we can to fight out of the backlog we have. RCS has some big things coming up for 2011!

The Indy 1500 show is the only gun show we do any more. Five years ago, the guys did 48 gun shows a year (yes, you read that right). With our backlog where it is, we can only afford the time to go to one. We stick with the 1500 show not only because of its size, but for the wonderful support INGO and its members have shown us over the years. It's our way of 'giving back' to you guys with an avenue to get gear on an expedited pipeline.

I sometimes chuckle at the guys who walk away when I quote them a two hour lead time at the show....little do they know. ;)

In any case, we appreciate your support and we'll see you in March!

Tom,

I just wanted to say thanks again to you and your staff at Raven Concealment. Your products and customer service are outstanding! After a minor adjustment my holster fits perfect and having the new belt loops definitely helps out. Thanks again for helping me out and making a great product.

:patriot:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I'll add a +1 for customer service!! Stopped by to say hi and remembered that I had a couple snaps strip out on my holster. No further questions asked Tom just handed me a bag of replacements and said thanks. what more can you ask for? I did my best to sell a holster for them while I was waiting. Hopefully that gentleman came back and bought one.

robbran144

Master
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    i can't believe all of this excellent customer service stuff, this is the second show i've been at their booth and no other customers were there and everyone behind the tables were chatting amongst themselves, not even a hello..

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    i can't believe all of this excellent customer service stuff, this is the second show i've been at their booth and no other customers were there and everyone behind the tables were chatting amongst themselves, not even a hello..

With about 20,000 people through the doors over three days, do you expect us to greet every single person that walks by the booth?

Running a sales table can be a tricky situation. When you approach someone and ask if they have questions, some become uncomfortable and feel like the employee is being pushy. When you don't greet certain people, they post things online about how we don't have good customer service.

My guys bust their asses at the show making holsters and trying to help everyone who needs it. We drive five and a half hours one way, work 12-16 hour days, and don't sleep in our own beds. If the guys want to chat a bit and joke around to keep the mood light, I'm all for it.

Our booth traffic seems to go in spurts, it's either dead or completely insane. Did you ask a question? I can promise you that had you mentioned you needed help you would have received it.

This is not intended to carry any hostility, but we take a lot of pride in what we do and the above is a glimpse from the other side of the table. If you felt like you were ignored, I apologize. Come see us next time, ask for me, and I'll give you a good deal on whatever item you're interested in.

No company will make everyone happy, but we do our best.

robbran144

Master
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    I won't hash it out here, it's obvious by your sales that customer service isn't always lacking. Honestly though even if 20,000 people walked by a simple hello goes a long way. I obviously struck a nerve so I apologize, and I appreciate your offer but my intention was not to get a deal or a freebie it was just my personal experience of 2 different times at your booth. Thanks for listening and have a good shot show

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thanks for the great service this weekend. My daughter loves her holster and I am happy she carries with a holster now!

164729_500931068399_506948399_6031566_997293_s.jpg

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    +1 for coming here and thanking people for stopping by. And repped for taking the time to answer robbran144. May not have been what he wanted but from my 15 years in retail, doing your best is all you can do and sometimes even that isn't good enough. I thank God every day that I am no longer serving the public!

Gamez235

Master
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    The guys there are always busy, and for good reason as many know. The product speaks loudly, my phantoms are excellent and haven't let me down yet.

Top Bottom