• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Was just talking about tattoos at work, subject was unusual tattoos in unusual places. I started wondering if anyone here has had a INGO tattoo put on them? And if not, would you think about getting one, and where? :ingo:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Don't think I'd get an INGO tattoo, but my next one will be firearms related. An old revolver that was passed down through the family is going on my arm.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tattoos are forever (basically). I don't have any myself. I've thought about it when I was younger but never really had anything I felt so strongly about, wanted engrained into my skin for the rest of my life. I like INGO, I have a INGO hat and shirt even. But if something were to come to pass that I decided it was time for INGO and I to separate ways, I could throw the hat and shirt away; I wouldn't want to be stuck with that tattoo reminder for the rest of my life. Just my opinion; :twocents:; YMMV.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Tattoos are forever (basically). I don't have any myself. I've thought about it when I was younger but never really had anything I felt so strongly about, wanted engrained into my skin for the rest of my life. I like INGO, I have a INGO hat and shirt even. But if something were to come to pass that I decided it was time for INGO and I to separate ways, I could throw the hat and shirt away; I wouldn't want to be stuck with that tattoo reminder for the rest of my life. Just my opinion; :twocents:; YMMV.
    See it's smart people like you who don't have four ex- girlfriends names tattooed on ya! I'm covered , I have thousands of hours on me. But I don't regret any if 'em. Each one was well thought out and tells my story. The embalmer who gets me is not going to get bored!!

Top Bottom