• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    I am on Route 66 and INGO came with me to Cadillac Ranch..

ingo.jpg

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Was there a couple years ago :rockwoot:, if you get a chance eat at "The Big Texan" while your in the Amarillo area.

Yeah, we ate at the Big Texan and it was awesome.(expensive, but awesome) Since I am taking two weeks and have no set schedule, we are stopping wherever we want. The Galaxy diner will be on the way back.
    As well as another stop at Pop"s. They sell hundreds of different types of soda from around the world. Got to stop and get more Ne-Hi. :)

POPS: Home

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, we ate at the Big Texan and it was awesome.(expensive, but awesome) Since I am taking two weeks and have no set schedule, we are stopping wherever we want. The Galaxy diner will be on the way back.
    As well as another stop at Pop"s. They sell hundreds of different types of soda from around the world. Got to stop and get more Ne-Hi. :)

POPS: Home
    That's the way we do vacation, no set plans or schedule.
    We're going to be out that way again this fall and Pop's is on the wifes to do list. If your going to be in the San Antonio area do the riverwalk and look up and eat at the restaurant Taco Taco, OMG the food is great.
    Be safe out there.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom