• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    But if I can get to Facebook, I can get here. ;)

(Hmm... suppose maybe that's why it's underused?) :scratch:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'm usually on facebook AND INGO both, should make it so INGOers can find each other on facebook, I've got 4 INGOers on facebook right now

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I started a discussion thread on the group for people who want to associate their INGO handle with their Facebook profile. Post in there if you want!

(If you're not one who wants your two accounts to be "linked" like that, then, of course, you just shouldn't post in there :) )

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    ingo certainly is a secretive bunch. i think about every profile i looked at is locked up tight. what are you guys hiding?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    ingo certainly is a secretive bunch. i think about every profile i looked at is locked up tight. what are you guys hiding?

Funny you mention that. It was literally this morning that I finally decided to seal up my profile a little more tightly. Not too long before I saw this thread.

You know how you get past the secrecy, though? Friend requests! I just didn't wanna be the creepy guy who adds everybody. :cool:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Funny you mention that. It was literally this morning that I finally decided to seal up my profile a little more tightly. Not too long before I saw this thread.

You know how you get past the secrecy, though? Friend requests! I just didn't wanna be the creepy guy who adds everybody. :cool:
    nor do i. i just wanna be the creepy guy that goes through all your stuff anonymously.

Top Bottom