• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We're beating the GZ/TM case to death in multiple threads. Arguing over his acquittal, jurors book deals and the definition of "white Hispanic". . . . .:horse:

But I haven't seen anything rehashing the OJ Simpson verdict ad nauseum.:oldwise:

Ingo is racist.:scared:

Apply purple as necessary.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I was channel surfing this morning and on CNN they were rehashing the Paula Dean "incident" and on MSNBC, they were beating the drum regarding the Zimmerman juror's statement. Enough already!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Pretty sure once the lame stream media stops updating us with 'information' regarding Zimmerman and Trayvonn, it'll soon die out here too.

Should have never been anything more than a local news story IMO. We'd probably have never heard about it, and it'd been for the better.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    We're beating the GZ/TM case to death in multiple threads. Arguing over his acquittal, jurors book deals and the definition of "white Hispanic". . . . .:horse:

But I haven't seen anything rehashing the OJ Simpson verdict ad nauseum.:oldwise:

Ingo is racist.:scared:

Apply purple as necessary.

Remember when O. J. was acquitted, and all the white people protested, rioted, looted, and raised h*ll all over the country and the Attorney General, the Dept. of Justice, and the President decided to get involved?

. . . me neither.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Remember when O. J. was acquitted, and all the white people protested, rioted, looted, and raised h*ll all over the country and the Attorney General, the Dept. of Justice, and the President decided to get involved?

. . . me neither.

I was in elementary school at the time. I remember speaking to the media as a kid saying that she could have been my Mommy and then Bill Clinton came on the news and said that that woman could have been his intern.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I thought you were doing a CZ/TM comparision. Your G looked like a C (your penmanship needs improvement). While odd, I was interested in what uou had to say with a CZ Pistol Thompson Machine Gun comparison. I did not no how you were going to do it, but like idiots trying to retrial the Zimmerman Martin Trial, which by the way is over. Since it was over and since you are a member of INGO, I was hoping you were not an idiot.

By the way, if any of you viewers, member of INGO or not, if you do not like our Court System of Justice, where you can get a Trial by Jury, please please, by the Grace of Our God please tell me. I will pay for your one way ticket to the country of your choice where you prefer there justice system over ours.

Please PM me and I'll meet you at the Indianapolis International Airport yet tonight. God Bless your Heart.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I thought you were doing a CZ/TM comparision. Your G looked like a C (your penmanship needs improvement). While odd, I was interested in what uou had to say with a CZ Pistol Thompson Machine Gun comparison. I did not no how you were going to do it, but like idiots trying to retrial the Zimmerman Martin Trial, which by the way is over. Since it was over and since you are a member of INGO, I was hoping you were not an idiot.

By the way, if any of you viewers, member of INGO or not, if you do not like our Court System of Justice, where you can get a Trial by Jury, please please, by the Grace of Our God please tell me. I will pay for your one way ticket to the country of your choice where you prefer there justice system over ours.

Please PM me and I'll meet you at the Indianapolis International Airport yet tonight. God Bless your Heart.

I know it's probably just a lack of reading comprehension on my part but could somebody PLEASE explain the quoted post to me??????????????

Top Bottom