• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Do the words don't Taze me Bro sound familiar. There will be a team of Ghostbuster type highly trained officers led by Frank to take care of situations like you described. Once outside Frank will see that you get a good old fashion curb stomping.

And I bid you all good luck. A Taser may well turn a minor gaseous inconvenience into a full on liquid/solid problem.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Proof.ashx

Okay...so I skipped pages 2-4 and went to the last page after reading page 1.

I can do the bakery, but I would like to combine it with the liquor store. Booze is required when baking. It is a key ingredient in so many things...sometimes just for the baker, but often in the baked goods as well.

Also, I will take in all the stray kitties to continue on my quest to be the crazy cat woman.

And who said there would be taxes? That racist.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yes...Yes....Make the Canadians come here...I can finally get DoggyDaddy to quit saying "aboot"......

Nah...my mom was born and raised in John-boy Walton's neck of the woods. Even though she hadn't lived there for over 50 years, an "aboot" or "hoose" would slip out every now and then. :D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm confused. It was my understanding that everything south of I-70 was Kentucky and everything north was Chicago.

It gets confusing...Scottsburg is still Indiana but one exit up is Austin which is actually Kentucky...There was a joke when I lived in Scottsburg....When someone would ask "How far is it to Kentucky?" We would respond, "Twenty six miles South or two miles North..."

Mr. Morgan (of Morgan foods) went to Harlan, Kentucky after the Coal Mines closed up and offered jobs...Most of the folks packed up and moved to Austin where they live to this day....

If any of you have been to Sport Garden 256 and met Dale's wife Eerie you have met a true Harlan lady...She has kept her Eastern Kentucky accent and is a joy to talk to...I picked up a book at a yard sale about growing up in Harlan and gave it to her...She loved it and knew many of the folks in the book and also knows the history of the mass exodus from Harlan to Austin pretty well...

My family is from rural western Kentucky and the accents are similar but I believe the Mountain accent maintains more of the old English words that came over from the British Isles...

I remember being out in L.A. visiting the in laws and someone was telling me they purchased a new camera and I asked "Are they any 'count?" They stared at me and said "What?" I said "That camera you bought..They any 'count?"

I just tried saying it and it actually sounds like "eny'count" all one word....

My mother in law speaks perfect English (although born in Argentina) and she often has my wife translate....I once said to the wife "Why are you telling her in Spanish what I just said???? Your mom speaks perfect English." The wife said "She does...You don't......"

She can be witty that way.....

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    BBI will be the overworked, underpaid gumshoes detective. Most of his workload will be investigating claims of people picking up someone else's brass at the range. That and the almost daily calls about members wondering the streets pants less.

Screw that.

Capt. BehindBlueI's

Pipeline Police Department - INGO Regional Field Office
    Doughnut Inspection Division - Tactical Response Unit

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It gets confusing...Scottsburg is still Indiana but one exit up is Austin which is actually Kentucky...There was a joke when I lived in Scottsburg....When someone would ask "How far is it to Kentucky?" We would respond, "Twenty six miles South or two miles North..."

Mr. Morgan (of Morgan foods) went to Harlan, Kentucky after the Coal Mines closed up and offered jobs...Most of the folks packed up and moved to Austin where they live to this day....

If any of you have been to Sport Garden 256 and met Dale's wife Eerie you have met a true Harlan lady...She has kept her Eastern Kentucky accent and is a joy to talk to...I picked up a book at a yard sale about growing up in Harlan and gave it to her...She loved it and knew many of the folks in the book and also knows the history of the mass exodus from Harlan to Austin pretty well...

My family is from rural western Kentucky and the accents are similar but I believe the Mountain accent maintains more of the old English words that came over from the British Isles...

I remember being out in L.A. visiting the in laws and someone was telling me they purchased a new camera and I asked "Are they any 'count?" They stared at me and said "What?" I said "That camera you bought..They any 'count?"

I just tried saying it and it actually sounds like "eny'count" all one word....

My mother in law speaks perfect English (although born in Argentina) and she often has my wife translate....I once said to the wife "Why are you telling her in Spanish what I just said???? Your mom speaks perfect English." The wife said "She does...You don't......"

She can be witty that way.....

I think Indiana is confusing anyway. I remember back years ago when I lived in Ft Wayne, the locals referred to Kendallville as Kendaltucky. So it's like Indiana has pockets of Kentucky here and there.

Screw that.

Capt. BehindBlueI's

Pipeline Police Department - INGO Regional Field Office
    Doughnut Inspection Division - Tactical Response Unit

Krispy Kreme, or do you go oldschool with Dunkin' Donuts, or maybe a local outfit?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Krispy Kreme, or do you go oldschool with Dunkin' Donuts, or maybe a local outfit?

I figured we'd have a Long's Bakery. Else, WTF bother with a town? That said, as part of my sworn duty as a doughnut inspector, I will inspect any and all doughtnuts, from prepackaged to gourmet. I know, I know, but someone has to do it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I figured we'd have a Long's Bakery. Else, WTF bother with a town? That said, as part of my sworn duty as a doughnut inspector, I will inspect any and all doughtnuts, from prepackaged to gourmet. I know, I know, but someone has to do it.

That must be one of those Canadian outfits. They don't have those down here in the US. If they're all that great I guess we could do imports.

Top Bottom