INGO Gun Show Giveaway Winner Announced!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Thank you to all the fine INGO members who stopped by the INGO tables this past weekend. We enjoyed meeting many great members.

The Prize
    -- Condor Tactical Range Bag and
    -- Digicamo INGO Hat donated by INGO
    -- Kershaw Cryo folding knife donated by Brad's_Knives_and_Knife_Lady

The Process
    Members were encourage to sign up at the INGO table at the recent Indy1500 Gun Show in Indianapolis. The names were assigned randomized numbers by random.org and then a single random number generated by the random.org site chose the winner.

The winner will have 24 hours to respond to a PM informing them that they have won. If they do not respond, a back-up winner will be awarded the prize package. The winner will need to provide his shipping address to INGO so that the prizes can be sent.

And the Winner is:

Vic_Mackey!! :rockwoot: :ingo:

jimmywine81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Congratulations! ....and thanks to ingo.com for giving us something to look forward to when attending the 1500, beside the crop dusting and high prices

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Haha! Awesome! I never win anything lol. Lovemywoods, it was a good to meet you and your son. INGO has the nicest people Indy has to offer (most of the time hehe) amongst it's ranks. Thanks a ton, I've been needing a new range bag and blade! Edit: And apparently I need the new hat for my big noggin, according to Mrs. Mackey lol. Pm inbound. Pics to follow!

Top Bottom