• ...and so much more!
  • rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Hello,

I just got some cash. Who wants to start the INGO Gun Buy Back program? No questions asked, Cash for guns. We will pay between $50 and $200 for your guns to get those evil guns out of your house. Heck we will even pay you for a used SAM missile launcher that no citizen should own like the dumbass in WA.

Once INGO has purchased back "the guns" we will have an FFL do a transfer of all of the legal guns (no NFA violations). For every $100 you put into the pot, you will get one ticket for a gun. You will have to pay for the NICS check $25. Could be a crappy double barrel, or a nice AR, or an heirloom revolver. All luck of the draw. I figure with $350 i should be able to get a double barrel .12 ga. and maybe a nice .357....

We just need an FFL that is up to purchasing all of the guns and doing the NICS check for each ticket. So who is up to it. I am sure if we do a buy back on the North Side of Indy, we would be able to get a lot of nice guns from people that hate evil guns.

So who's up for this?

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hello,

I just got some cash. Who wants to start the INGO Gun Buy Back program? No questions asked, Cash for guns. We will pay between $50 and $200 for your guns to get those evil guns out of your house. Heck we will even pay you for a used SAM missile launcher that no citizen should own like the dumbass in WA.

Once INGO has purchased back "the guns" we will have an FFL do a transfer of all of the legal guns (no NFA violations). For every $100 you put into the pot, you will get one ticket for a gun. You will have to pay for the NICS check $25. Could be a crappy double barrel, or a nice AR, or an heirloom revolver. All luck of the draw. I figure with $350 i should be able to get a double barrel .12 ga. and maybe a nice .357....

We just need an FFL that is up to purchasing all of the guns and doing the NICS check for each ticket. So who is up to it. I am sure if we do a buy back on the North Side of Indy, we would be able to get a lot of nice guns from people that hate evil guns.

So who's up for this?
    Why do we need a FFL dealer for face-to-face intrastate sales and purchases? I wouldn't be so keen on the luck of the draw deal personally.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I bought two handguns from a listing I found on Armslist a few months ago. The guy told me at the time of the sale that he hated to sell them, but that he was no longer eligible to own firearms because an ex-girlfriend had leveled domestic violence charges against him.
    I asked if he had been to court yet and he said no. I told him that I believed he was still eligible (at that time) to own firearms. I told him it was my understanding that unless he had been convicted of a felony, or domestic abuse, then he was still eligible.

I tried to offer him the chance to back out of the sale and keep his guns. He said he still wanted to sell, so I gave him the cash he wanted and took my new guns home with me.

One I kept, the other I traded for something I wanted more.

Fast-forward to this past weekend.
    Saturday evening, actually Sunday morning, at about 12:05am my cell phone rings. I was still up watching a movie and thought it was probably my county sheriff calling about a deer road-kill.
    Instead I answer my phone to hear, "Hey, this is the guy that sold you the ... I want to buy them back."

I said "What?" I thought I misunderstood him.

He said, "I want to buy them back. You still have them, right?"

I said, "I still have one, the other is gone."

Now he gets testy. "What do you mean you don't have them? What happened to it? Where did it go? I thought I was going to be able to buy them back."

I told him to "...guess again." He had not asked at the time of the sale for the opportunity to buy them back. Now, all I could think of was is he still legal?

It's a moot point, since I no longer possess the one, and don't want to give up the other. I have a feeling he may have been drunk, or stoned, or something.
    He called at midnight, on a Saturday night, Sunday morning?

I just hung up on him. I can't believe he still had my cell phone number! I swear it has been at LEAST 5 months!

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    Sorry I told my Brother not to call you so late. LOL.

:laugh:

No I would not sell them back to him for any reason. He stated he was going through some trouble (domestic abuse) or something. If he wanted to have a chance to buy them back. Then he should have pawn them to a family member or someone he can trust. When you sell something like that on armlist you almost have to bet that you wont have a chance to get them back. Even if he stated he would like to have chance for that. I would say sorry abot your luck. Better luck next time.

:ingo:

Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Gun buyback pool could be an interesting idea. $25 per ticket(firearm) or $25 for all? Either way could be an interesting potluck for $125.

Top Bottom