INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I have disabled the "Like" this post. We did not have that in the old INGO and I wasn't liking it. The staff and I talked about it and we came to the conclusion that repping someones post works well and there could be some issues with the like button (don't want to get into them)

Thanks

Someone neg rep him for this. I'd do it, but his avatar makes me fearful.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have disabled the "Like" this post. We did not have that in the old INGO and I wasn't liking it. The staff and I talked about it and we came to the conclusion that repping someones post works well and there could be some issues with the like button (don't want to get into them)

Thanks
    Well, bummer. I would have thought the "like this post" would have less issues than rep. It's essentially just a +1. Whereas rep, well, you know.....:D

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Yeah.... I get that. Twas a joke. He's posted that a dozen times yet people still don't get that the issues are temporary.

Fenway is far more tolerant than I. I would strongly consider putting those who keep whining on "vacation" until the changes were complete.

Aw heck. Not me. I would simply have an alternate layout that certain users would see once you twiddled a flag on their account. Something like 10 character column width, with white letters on a grey background, or red letters on a green background. The possibilities are virtually endless.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Aw heck. Not me. I would simply have an alternate layout that certain users would see once you twiddled a flag on their account. Something like 10 character column width, with white letters on a grey background, or red letters on a green background. The possibilities are virtually endless.

The Mobil Layout might be the closest we get to that..

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    THE GIANT AD COLUMN IS GONE!!!

Well, it was for a second... And it was glorious!

407166805.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It's currently gone again except for the index page. I don't mind it on the index pages, but in the actual threads its annoying and takes up too much of the screen.

Edit: nevermind, it's back again.

Last edited:

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    It's currently gone again except for the index page. I don't mind it on the index pages, but in the actual threads its annoying and takes up too much of the screen.
    Edit: nevermind, it's back again.

Sorry to bust your bubble, i was testing something & needed it off..... :popcorn:

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville

Thanks

is it my fault? please say yes.

Top Bottom