• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Hey now I clean my gun by squeezing Colgate into the action and firing some more rounds. Obviously Colgate is found in my OPSEC naturally so this pointless reliability statistic is relevant. Your AR can't do that. The Internet said so.

TL;DR AK is god tier

Also bacon.

AK47 is being dropped by Russia ( THE INTERNET TOLD ME ) The AR platform is STILL being used. But one more thing'

Mosins are still being used :D

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    When WWIII happens I'll be issued a Mosin but no ammo. The corpses of comrades ahead of me will be my only resupply.
    stal460.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I only advertise things on INGO. I've had a couple deals that I wsould classify as not so good but for the most part all have been fair and I've met some really nice people. I do get guys wanting to trade machinery or other things I have no interest in but no big deal, I just politely decline. As far as the trade offers go I understand that b/c I have no cash these days for guns and there are things I'd still like to have. There are several things in the Classifieds I'd like to trade for right now but until I sell some of my things listed I'm gun poor. :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Only because even the most under developed countries in the world can afford to buy them by the barge-full.

And throw away the half that do not work.......:D

I use the classifieds a lot. If I price it to sell, it always sells. If I price it like I want to keep it, I end up keeping it. Always works out.

I too am "Gun Poor". It is a sickness with only one cure......more guns.......:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How can a mosin not work comrade?

Really....have friends that are, like you and others just fiends for them. They are like the old British bikes I loved as a young man. BSA and Triumph. You had to have 2 of each to keep one running.......:D

Really, I have shot them. Big boom, target go splat. OK.

Top Bottom