• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My hobby now. Fix the rust first, then lift and tires then more and more. LOL, will never get out of it what I put in.

photo55_zpsekm53psb.jpg

Daily Summer driver.

rx8im.jpg

Daily Winter driver:

1kza.jpg

Occasional Ride:

yog5.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My last two Panther platform cars were cops cars. Fun as they were, this is way more comfy, and with the 32 valve engine... quicker to boot. Haven't had it long, but I'm in love.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Now that the semester is over I have time to do a little work on the new toy. The previous owner said it would fire right up but didn't have any power so it must not have any compression. He had already pulled the rockers and intake off on his way to? I'm putting it back together and find out just how poorly it runs for myself, I'm hoping that it's just a poor state of tune so I can drive it as is for the season and we'll start in earnest on it next fall. I've already picked up a 390 for it which has been built for a short lived drag truck project. We want to keep it streetable as I want to be able to drive it down to the Keys for one of our road trip vacations.

[/v

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Here's a few of my toy. Purchased it new 2002 and currently has 30k miles. Not many mods, trying to keep it somewhat original. Only a cat back, air intake, springs, shocks, and of course wheel/tires.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This seems like an appropriate-enough "car thread"

I just picked up a 16 Mazda 3 s Touring last night...

Man, I know everyone uses the word "fun" to describe it, but they couldn't be more accurate. It's a ton of fun to drive. The 2.5l really has some good pick-up, and it handles excellently.

It's my first car with a lot of "tech" features... so I'll dabble with that to see what's worth using. I wish the nav system could be replaced with Android. The 9-speaker Bose system is nice, but needs some adjustment to get sounding right.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    This seems like an appropriate-enough "car thread"

I just picked up a 16 Mazda 3 s Touring last night...

Man, I know everyone uses the word "fun" to describe it, but they couldn't be more accurate. It's a ton of fun to drive. The 2.5l really has some good pick-up, and it handles excellently.

It's my first car with a lot of "tech" features... so I'll dabble with that to see what's worth using. I wish the nav system could be replaced with Android. The 9-speaker Bose system is nice, but needs some adjustment to get sounding right.

:thumbsup:

:gotpics:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Deleted some photos from my photobucket... Here's some newer shots of my current ride, 2003 Mercury Marauder. I call it "A gentleman's hot rod".

Brandy love going for rides.

Top Bottom