• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If you come by our table on Friday you won't have to deal with me, you can deal with Lisa instead! I'll still be coming back from SHOT....but will be there Saturday/Sunday.

I figure not having to see my ugly mug will be one of the best deals of the show, lol...

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    If you come by our table on Friday you won't have to deal with me, you can deal with Lisa instead! I'll still be coming back from SHOT....but will be there Saturday/Sunday.

I figure not having to see my ugly mug will be one of the best deals of the show, lol...

HUGE CASH DISCOUNT FRIDAY AT BOBCAT STEEL:D

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I hope to see you both. The huge cash discount is kimball table friday since he wont be there. If you guys want somthing specific let me know before the show and ill set it back for you. I might be slow to respond to emails/pm's in the days prior to the show. I get back from shot show on thursday morning, ship and pack on thursday, and leave for the 1500 on friday

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Zionsville, IN
    this gun show is going to be crazy. with talk of the AWB coming back i am sure friday alone it well be a mad house.

anyway i can see who well be there so i can contact them to make sure they hold a couple of AR-15's and a AR-10 for myself?

Unobogus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    In your honest opinion, do you think it will even be worth my time driving two hours to this show? I love the show, just don't want to waste my time.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    In your honest opinion, do you think it will even be worth my time driving two hours to this show? I love the show, just don't want to waste my time.

This is the biggest show in Indiana so with that being said......
    What are you interested in getting????

bsinger82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    Evansville / Indy
    Even though they have charged more and more over the years. I think it's fun just to get out there and see all the setups. For the most part all the people are super friendly. Take a good friend or family member.

Top Bottom