Information is knowledge, who should have it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    OK, I’m ****** off. I still Gotta move about a hundred bales, watching the weather. SO…. the weather guesser comes on and says we are going to have a bumper crop of corn this year. HE’s a weather guesser! What business is it of his about crop reports?

My point. The financial markets are bid on futures “speculation”….. I get/receive “mandatory” USDA forms to fill out, with specific numbers on every sq. ft. of ground/animals on my place. These numbers are used by corporations/companies to bid on the prices of my crops and or beef. They use these numbers to control our prices at a supposedly open market. How is it open if the money guys already know the surpluses or negative pounds/bushels of any given market? If they know a lot of beef is gonna hit the market, they can drive the price down, if they know a small crop of corn is coming in they can they can move the price where they want it, when they want it. Because they have the information two crop seasons in advance. ADM is making money, **** the rest of you guys. We‘ll buy all the ground, then you see how much a loaf of bread will cost.

Man, I sure wish those farmers would have paid there tax bills.

There ain’t enough *’s to finish this rant.

That’s it, going to bed.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    OK, I’m ****** off. I still Gotta move about a hundred bales, watching the weather. SO…. the weather guesser comes on and says we are going to have a bumper crop of corn this year. HE’s a weather guesser! What business is it of his about crop reports?

My point. The financial markets are bid on futures “speculation”….. I get/receive “mandatory” USDA forms to fill out, with specific numbers on every sq. ft. of ground/animals on my place. These numbers are used by corporations/companies to bid on the prices of my crops and or beef. They use these numbers to control our prices at a supposedly open market. How is it open if the money guys already know the surpluses or negative pounds/bushels of any given market? If they know a lot of beef is gonna hit the market, they can drive the price down, if they know a small crop of corn is coming in they can they can move the price where they want it, when they want it. Because they have the information two crop seasons in advance. ADM is making money, **** the rest of you guys. We‘ll buy all the ground, then you see how much a loaf of bread will cost.

Man, I sure wish those farmers would have paid there tax bills.

There ain’t enough *’s to finish this rant.

That’s it, going to bed.
    I’ve said for decades that you could have 5 economists colluding together and state on tv that a market collapse is eminent and during the strongest market numbers it would collapse.

INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    This along with any other gov't situation is just like the werewolf game. I won't post all the rules of the game to keep this short. But the premise of the game is, an informed minority will almost always beat an uninformed majority.

It is speculation to us, but there are a group of people who know exactly how it is going to go.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The Constitution clearly states this as a responsibility of the federal government. We must not have enough government involvement yet, they'll fix it just as soon as they can.

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom