• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Once they get the ball rolling they'll have people turning in their neighbors for everything from not paying parking tickets to jay walking
    .I think the best way to handle this would be try to flood it with false reports. It is anonymous after all.Give them the address to every senator and representative in NJ for starters. Then every small town mayor, sheriff, and police officer. Just keep calling them with false info, slow 'em down and make it not worth their while.
    Its eye opening if nothing else....

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Once they get the ball rolling they'll have people turning in their neighbors for everything from not paying parking tickets to jay walking
    .I think the best way to handle this would be try to flood it with false reports. It is anonymous after all.Give them the address to every senator and representative in NJ for starters. Then every small town mayor, sheriff, and police officer. Just keep calling them with false info, slow 'em down and make it not worth their while.
    Its eye opening if nothing else....
    :lol2: that would be funny,but I'm sure they will be doing some sort of caller id.You know those :shady:guys will stop at nothing to take our rights.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I love how at the end he says "step up and stand up". How about you "stand up" for your rights and "step up" and take charge of your own protection

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Florida-Redneck-Next-Door-Neighbor-001.JPG

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Aren't there the so-called disposable phone that is untraceable since you don't give your name when you buy it, and you throw it away when you are done?

If so, I totally agree that a phone campaign, using these burn phones, calling in every government official who voted for the turn in your neighbor program. Wasn't it Hitler that used the same thing? And for that matter every deadly dictator listed by history?

How far are people going to be pushed... oh wait, I remember, if it is in the name of security, it is ok. Never mind......

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I like this comment on that video's youtube page:

hey anyone who thinks this is a good idea! i live in england, look at the gun crime statistics before and after our ban. now only the gangs have any guns and the police are too scared to touch them. innocent people die everyday from shootings in all our cities.
    Defend your guns with your lives USA or you will regret it

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    $1000? We're talking about places where people shoot one another over significantly less money. No one's going to cooperate. They'll just be buying a speeding lead projectile if they do.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom