• Status
    Not open for further replies.

superg1174

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    United States
    About every 3 or 4 months for the last year or so I have gotten online and looked for info on this gun and namely it's magazine. If you have done the same you have found a person by the nick name "warhog" from another message board who claimed to have some and often gets more but since 2011 hasn't responded to any post. Well, today I went-a-looking one more time and have finally hit on some promising news. I am not selling anything and must warn you that I don't have it in my hand yet to say for certain but it looks like for those of us in this boat and even others with the same kinda problem there just may be a solution or actually 2 solutions.

First, there is a company in California called Triple K Manufacturing Company, web site Gun Holsters and Gun Magazines by Triple K, that is telling me after a detailed email that they replied to in less than 2 hours, their SKU# 1538M - Romanian Training Rifle, is what we are looking for. I order one and it cost $31 plus $9 shipping. I do not work for them or affiliated with them in any way. Just after a long search for this magazine I am excited to share this info. When I get it I will certainly update this post with conformation that it works. I trust that it will.

Second, this one is a bit more "ify" but I will share with you what I learnt anyway and also will update with a conformation if it works. With a modification with a metal file for the locking grove for the magazine release, a Mossberge 10rd Plinker Magazine will work. Considering this gun is a bolt action, with a careful mind to safety, if the dimensions and magazine angle is at lest close this does at least sound reasonable...stay tuned.

I just realized I put this in Introductions and Greetings so I re-posted it in General Firearms. Still learning how to navigate. Thanks for your patients.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom