• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Greenwood
    i have had good luck at indy trading post the last 2 times i've used their range. i even recently bought my dad a range pass (about 60 bucks) for his birthday. this was his first time their, and we went together. we walk back up front to get our id's and they hand me mine. we inquire about my father's dl and they can't find it. after about 10-15 minutes of searching they take his name and number.

now he has to get a new dl, and that pass i bought him was a waste. i doubt either of us will ever be back. i hope they take this as a lesson to handle something so important with a little more care. this is a big -1

RESOLVED:

The issue was resolved this morning. My father got his DL back this morning and they refunded the cost of the new license. They also gave him a range pass. He stated the attitudes of the employees working that night had completely changed and they seemed a lot more genuine in their apologies. He is over all satisfied with outcome. They also informed him about the new policies and procedures in place to prevent future problems.

Last edited:

bbr1121

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    murca
    We have located your fathers ID. There is no excuse for the mishandling of someones identification. But if I may explain what happened... A gentleman called us yesterday realizing that two days prior he had left the range, forgetting to pick up his ID. We told him that we did have it and that it would be in the drawer up front when he came to pick it up. The gentleman arrived at the same time you and your father were shooting on the range and told one of our employees that he needed to pick up his ID (not that he needed to pick up his ID that he left he two days ago). Our employee, assuming he was just then finishing up on the range asked him what lane he was on. He replied that he was on lane 5 (not that he was on lane 5 two days ago). He was given the ID that was on lane 5 (your fathers ID) and went on about his way. There was miscommunication on both ends that we take full responsibility for. We have implemented new procedures to ensure this will never happen again. We hope that you and your father will forgive our error and give us another chance to earn your business. Apologies from everyone at ITP.

serf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Greenwood
    Thank you for the quick response and pending resolution. Not sure if pops will give it another go, but at least hes a bit relieved.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Definitely just a matter of miscommunication and bad timing/coincidence.

I absolutely say give them another chance... they really are great guys and the situation was just a mistake.

Rep to bbr1121 for responding with good news finding the ID! :rockwoot:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We have located your fathers ID. There is no excuse for the mishandling of someones identification. But if I may explain what happened... A gentleman called us yesterday realizing that two days prior he had left the range, forgetting to pick up his ID. We told him that we did have it and that it would be in the drawer up front when he came to pick it up. The gentleman arrived at the same time you and your father were shooting on the range and told one of our employees that he needed to pick up his ID (not that he needed to pick up his ID that he left he two days ago). Our employee, assuming he was just then finishing up on the range asked him what lane he was on. He replied that he was on lane 5 (not that he was on lane 5 two days ago). He was given the ID that was on lane 5 (your fathers ID) and went on about his way. There was miscommunication on both ends that we take full responsibility for. We have implemented new procedures to ensure this will never happen again. We hope that you and your father will forgive our error and give us another chance to earn your business. Apologies from everyone at ITP.

Good to hear the resolution and a real explanation rather than some line.

Hopefully the new guidelines including reviewing the picture, if it is a picture ID ;)

Top Bottom