• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just picked up my Italian Beretta 92:rockwoot: from Indy Trading Post. I had mentioned to one of the employees sometime back that if they got in a clean used one to let me know. Lo and behold 6 months later I get a call one day asking me if I was still in the market for an Italian 92. I had forgotten the conversation but they didn't!! It now resides comfortably in my possession. Thanks Brian!!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got to love that kind of customer service! Several shops have lost my business when I have gone in looking for something specific and when they were out of stock, I asked if there was a list, etc I could get on to be notified when it was back in stock and the answer was no, keep checking back.

You would think for higher $$ items like a gun that they could take your name & number and call you back.

ITP looks like a place I may need to check out.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Glad we found one for you and you are happy with it. As always let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks.

PhantomJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Got to love that kind of customer service! Several shops have lost my business when I have gone in looking for something specific and when they were out of stock, I asked if there was a list, etc I could get on to be notified when it was back in stock and the answer was no, keep checking back.

You would think for higher $$ items like a gun that they could take your name & number and call you back.

ITP looks like a place I may need to check out.

I also have nothing but great things to say about ITP. Friendly top notch staff. Definitely check them out if you are in the area.

jwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Bought my first pistol from Indy trading post.. GREAT customer support.. Thank you ITP!!

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Must agree on the ITP Kudos. Brian is a hell of a guy only issue I have with them is they should have a bigger store ;-) lol

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Must agree on the ITP Kudos. Brian is a hell of a guy only issue I have with them is they should have a bigger store ;-) lol
    Thanks everybody. I am glad that we are keeping everyone happy and we will continue to do so. Don't think anyone has noticed but I got the rest of the building and there are some things going on that I think everyone will be happy with when it's done.

Top Bottom