• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    I saw a brief news story Sunday night about a shooting spree outside the Indiana Black Expo where 10 people were shot. Since then, there is NOTHING in our local newpaper or TV shows. Anybody know anything moew? :dunno:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, they arrested a 17 year old hoodlum who has previous convictions for 9 of the 10 shootings.

At least Straub is using the term "illegally carried gun" in reference to the shooting by this thug. Meaning maybe there is hope that he doesn't plan to strip LTCH holders of their rights in Indianapolis.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Its all over every major news channel in Indy. Just check any one of their sites. His mom has spoken out saying she was on her way to have him turn his self in when the cops coincidentally at the same time found him.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I am surprised the police were able to narrow it down to one person. I wonder if they charges will stick?

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I think they need to find a place that is fenced in, where you have to go through a metal detector or be scanned before you enter. Try to nip it in the bud so things don't get out of hand. Then everybody can celebrate without the big fear of somebody doing some idiotic act... I'm suprised someone didn't get killed in the shooting....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom