• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    I think my argument in court would be that if I intended to use it, I wouldn't let an unarmed woman take it from me and throw it out the window. If he was smart, once she did that, he should have arrested her for stealing police property:)

I think the manhunt was a result of him being too embarrassed to show his face around other cops, knowing a chick took his gun from him. I can't imagine walking back into a squad room after that. Ouch.

Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    The officer in question is a close relative to my roommate Nick. I'm not at liberty to say what I was told this morning, but the truth will come out soon and hopefully Stevens name will be cleared even faster

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    maybe he tried to commit suicide and she tried to stop him? maybe she tried to commit suicide and he tried to stop her?? maybe she tried to kill him? maybe he is an alien and his sucker didnt work so he resorted to a gun? maybe the glock just blew up? they do that :) bla bla bla, we can speculate forever.

I cant jump on the fry the police officer band wagon on this story yet. A 20 year police veteran with ZERO previous diciplinary action!!! that folks is an amazing track record, and he deserves to tell his story in court. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    One thing that does bother me is the take home car going to Pitsboro? Isn't that far west Hendricks county?

Pittsboro isn't that far. One exit passed Brownsburg on I-74. Lots of folks live out this way and work in Indy. This officer might as well.

I hope this does get cleared up soon. IMPD doesn't need the more controversy.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Pittsboro isn't that far. One exit passed Brownsburg on I-74. Lots of folks live out this way and work in Indy. This officer might as well.

I hope this does get cleared up soon. IMPD doesn't need the more controversy.

I was always told you had to live in Marion Co to take home your IMPD car. Can anyone confirm/deny if this is the case?

Channel 13 has updated the story: Hendricks County authorities arrest IMPD officer - 13 WTHR

Top Bottom