• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Alright so I was at the Iron Maiden show in Noblesville Thursday, and i saw a guy towards the middle of the pavillion wearing a tan Vortex Optics hat with a flag patch.

Anybody here?

I know i can't be the only Iron Maiden fan on here, and I know alot of you guys live around the Indy area.

May be coincidence, but i figured surely it was someone on here.

Awesome concert btw.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    :xmad:

I couldn't make it as well.. A friend I work with did though... took his son and they both loved it.. Looked like they had just a bit of rain?

Anyway.. I like IM. the last time I seen them live was around 30 years ago in St. Louis.. with girlschool, and the Scorpions..... (I think):D

Myles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    I'm a big classic rock an southern rock guy, but I was never able to get into Iron maiden. Loved their album art though.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Been a fan since 1980. Seen 'em front row once and row 16 and 20 two other times. Lawn once. Wasn't going to pay the big $ to get decent seating, and not interested in lawn again.

They have always put on an excellent show, last one (Ozzfest) two buds who never got into Maiden went with me, and had a blast, said they'd see them again as they were that damn good live :)

Stubbleducker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Indy
    Wish it was me, but I was out of town.

Huge Maiden fan, haven't seen them since Red Rocks back in the 80's but had Bruce Dickinson come into our hangar at the Wichita airport to buy a coke (I bought it for him and got his autograph and picture) when he flew in with Jackyl for a concert (just after he went solo).

Top Bottom