• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Where is Indy Gunworks located? I know its in Indy somewhere, but when I got on their site I didnt see a address. I am thinking of getting a pistol either re blued or duracoated. Anyone ever have them do one of these opperations before? Thanks for any info

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I do work out of my home.... both blueing and parkerizing tanks are located there..... i dont list my address as i work by apointment only and when you set up an appointment i send you my address.... feel free to call if you have any questions about what you want refinished and what the prices/options are.
    317 650-9989
    I am on the east side of indy though, in the town of cumberland. about 1 mile north of 40 around the german church area.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Never had any coating done, but I took him my AR for an upper reciever swap and he had me in and out in about fifteen minutes. Seems to be a good guy and knowledgable too. Since I live on the east side, I am sure he will get more business from me in the future.

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Two thumbs up for Indy...

Did some nice trigger work and duracoated a 24 barrel on my ar. Looks perfect and functions even better. I would not hesitate to let him work on my stuff.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Vette, well, you screwed that one up. I bet you don't even shoot it for fear of scratching it, now. :laugh: It looks great!

you are right there. i rarley shoot that gun now that its pretty. i got it back from him around christmas and ive only just over 1 box of bullets since i got it back. granted it was a box of 500 142 smks but im sure ill shoot more than 500 rds a month now that the weather is decent:D

Top Bottom