• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Any gun show is o.k, this one is not crowded but not many deals, mostly small table top dealers, they are looking for deals off of Joe Public mostly!

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    I stopped and talked with Ron (TSG), about the merits of ACR vs. SCAR. Didn't see any great gun deals, but then I wasn't looking for anything but a SOCOM 16.

The main reason we went anyway, is the boy had decided he needed another knife. Ergo, I did end up spending at least the price of a hi-point at the table of Brad's Knives.:yesway: (Spyderco's, a RAT :rockwoot:, and some disposables) Brad and the KnifeLady are good people, and they have a lot of quality knives.

If you stop by, be sure and let them know you're on :ingo:.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i picked up a win.74 22 short only.and another 452,and sold the 45lc for 350.00 and moss.mav. 88 new in box for 135.00.its a good show for me.tom almond has the best shows.i got a snap on drill and cordless impact in trade w/ the 452.dealers would only offer 50.00 for the 22 short ,that shoots great by the way.they either dont know mr winchester or trying to take advantage of the guy.i cleaned it up and wouldnt take twice or maybe three times what i payed for it.i am glad i didnt take FieldKings offer.nobodies business but i got it for 90.00.what the guy wanted.good show for trading.a dealer had 452 americans for 539.00,said they dont make them anymore,who cares.i like the people that come to certain shows,and toms shows seem friendly

Last edited:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    i picked up a win.74 22 short only.and another 452,and sold the 45lc for 350.00 and moss.mav. 88 new in box for 135.00.its a good show for me.tom almond has the best shows.i got a snap on drill and cordless impact in trade w/ the 452.dealers would only offer 50.00 for the 22 short ,that shoots great by the way.they either dont know mr winchester or trying to take advantage of the guy.i cleaned it up and wouldnt take twice or maybe three times what i payed for it.i am glad i didnt take FieldKings offer.nobodies business but i got it for 90.00.what the guy wanted.good show for trading.a dealer had 452 americans for 539.00,said they dont make them anymore,who cares.i like the people that come to certain shows,and toms shows seem friendly
    My offer still stands on the Win. 74:):

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The Knife & Gun show at the armory on Holt Rd. is worth going to . I went today and saw decent prices on handguns and long guns. I didn't see any WOW deals but I didn't look at everything either. I did see some very good prices on knives. Not sure about the prices on Black Rifle stuff as that is not my forte, but there was a lot of Black Rifles and accessories present.

Aside from what is there, what is not there is alluring in itself.

What you don't find:
    1. Over crowding inside the show. You can walk around and actually talk to people. Tables are not squeezed together with barely enough space to pass by someone.
    2. High priced entry fee, its only $5.00 to get in.
    3. Parking fee, no cost parking.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member