• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    All -- Going to have a "meet & greet" breakfast on Saturday, January 30th at the Golden Corral at Washington Square. Let's meet at 8:30 am, and I'll try to get us in the meeting room (to your left after you pay). If I cannot get the meeting room, look for me & my black INGO hat. Please RSVP if possible, so I'll have an idea of how many are coming. Hope to see you there. -- Greg

JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    Well,.......... me and the wife MIGHT be able to be cinvince to eat our favorite meal of the day at our favorite place to eat it.:D:D:D
    I would have to say we wil probobly be there. :yesway:

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    RogerB -- No Tala, it's too hard for her to CC, and the last time I took her I had to pay double (she eats too much). For everone else, Tala is my best bud & a yellow lab. -- Greg

JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    Like i said before, me and the wife will be there, but we are thinking about going to the range after we leave. Will probobly go to Wilber Wright. Anyone else interested? I really need to shoot my new mosin.:D:rockwoot:

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Like i said before, me and the wife will be there, but we are thinking about going to the range after we leave. Will probobly go to Wilber Wright. Anyone else interested? I really need to shoot my new mosin.:D:rockwoot:

I am, provided there's no blizzard, flood, or ice storm.:laugh: What kind of Mosin, M-44, 91/34? Or you can tell us next Sat.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield

Hey good idea! I'll bring my 91/30 along in case we decide to go as well. They're so much fun to shoot. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom