• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Sirius? Ever listen to the Jason Ellis show?

No. I can't stand talk radio. I bought my Sirius to do away with listening with people gabbing on the radio. I like music. If I have to ride in a car that only has AM/FM, I usually request the radio to be left in the off position.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The last race I went to was when Danny Sullivan spun around Mario Andretti for the win. 1986 maybe?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    He's awake and left the car.

I just did 2 jello shots off a Radom girls chest so I don't care.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You all suck. I wanted to go this year, but the wife made other plans. Stay at home and do jack and make me follow her doing nothing too. :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Sarah Fisher just said in her race exit interview that there is no place to pass at the Brickyard. LOL...racers have been doing it as long as there has been a Indy 500. WTF?

Maybe she just sucks in more than one way?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Sarah Fisher just said in her race exit interview that there is no place to pass at the Brickyard. LOL...racers have been doing it as long as there has been a Indy 500. WTF?

That cracked me up! "With all the rookies out there, there's no place to pass."

Hey doll, now you know how everyone who's raced against you for 10 years feels!!! :laugh:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I've never been there before. Always heard you should go at least once. Also heard it's not worth it because its loud, and you can't see any part of the track except what's in front of you.

If you know were to sit you can see a good bit of the track but it is not like other tracks that don't have a single bad seat.

It's loud because they are race cars haha.

I have been there bu not for the race (practice and stuff). Personally I would rather not sit out in the sun around a bunch of drunks then have to wait in traffic for a few hours to leave.... not to mention having to park and walk a mile or two to get to the track..... or pay and arm and a leg to park closer......

One day I may go....

I have been there for a bunch of F1 practices and an F1 race.

Maybe she should go tell Tony Kannan that?????

Top Bottom