• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Hope the next show is better than the last with all of the vehicles getting broken into. Maybe time for some random "security patrols" around the lot?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Nicer weather more criminals will be out. It is happening everywhere there was a break-in at the Valpo show too...

Some fellow gun owners caught the guy and detained him until Valpo PD showed up.

Valpo show had 5 cars patrolling the lot that I saw, 2 officers roaming the show floor and who knows how many plain clothes were there.

Either the BG are getting braver or dumber!!

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I can not think of a dumber place to break into cars than at a gun show.

The only place that MIGHT be dumber is the police station patrol car parking lot.

And that might not even be dumber. The police will just snatch you and lock you up.

At the gun show, some victimized car owner might catch you and shoot your *** right there...

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    Maybe try to park inside the fairground fence and try to stay away from that shadya$$ parking lot thats on the border of that crackfarm neighborhood :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's racist!!!!!!!:laugh:

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    You can't tell me that you don't get out of your vehicle when you're parked there and don't thank the Lord that you and your buddies are loaded for bear! Anyone who says otherwise is a liar haha

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    i'm worried too. should i leave my car unlocked so they don't have to break the window to see i don't have anything in my car?

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    Originally posterd by: Hemicharger
    Purple text indicates SARCASIM

I'm actually quite color blind so I don't do all that well with the sarcasm on INGO b/c I can't really see it. So I can't see purple, I see blue and when I have my laptop monitor turned down, blue looks black ;) But all is well and I've learned to live with the fact that half the crayons in the box look the same.

Anyways, I'm thinking we should all just take the the IndyGo bus to the fairgrounds, we can call it the INGO IndyGo...

I think its time for bed...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    SOMETIMES, I'm glad I drive a 19 year old car...with an obviously stock radio.

And nothing else in there. Except for the vice-grips that I have to use to pull the hood-release cable.

-J-

abomb86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Breaking into a car at a gunshow actually isn't that uncommon, guns are one of the rare items that are worth more on the street than a legit gun show/shop.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I drive my beater there. Leave my nice car at home.

But now everyone knows where the nice car will be and that I am not home, hmmm....

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Whatcha gonna do, they know the show schedual, probobly get a card in the mail. Unless you post a guard around your car, depending on what you drive and where you park, and what you leave out in the open you can expect the boogymen to be out and about its what they do, probobly wear orange jumpsuits to blend in.

we all know they got scouts out and lookouts posted. How many lets say "PROFILED"
    auto burglars you see in the show, vs how many roaming the fair grounds. They aint invisible, they dont wear real tree camo, I try and park as close as I can, and dont have nothing valuable in my Edsel ..er.. I mean Saturn.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I know longer find the 1500 enjoyable. A person, when paying to park should expect a certain level of security, especially when its fenced in.

The gun show itself, and it's many loyal vendors have a huge following.
    It's sad that buyers & sellers are subjected to the overcrowded facility.

Leaves a lot to be desired but falls on deaf ears. But then thats another topic.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Had acouple of thoughts..

Maybe as we walk through the lot either on our way in or out we could tke the long way and keep our eyes open....or we could just set up an OC tailgate party!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom