• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Not me, I'm going to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot gun show the week end before (Oct. 12, 13 & 14) & I'm sure I'll be out of money the week end after sorry guys! But I'm sure I'll be at the Jan 2013 looking for a good buy.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    too far south for me, there is a gun show on october 6th & 7th at the 4h fair grounds in south bend....im going there. im new to guns, dont have anything so i will be looking for all sorts of treats.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    no 1500 for indy k

End of the work season gotta start lookin for more work... The 1500 always comes around at the wrong time for me, :(

If anyone can remember shoot me the prices of the 7.62x39 when ya see em.
    :patriot:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So it's gunna cost me $17 just to get in before I can buy anything? ****.

That's why I won't be there. I won't save that much with what I am looking for, not to mention the $20 in gas it would cost me to drive there and back.

I'll stick to the Lafayette show. $5 to get in and free parking, close to home, same stuff, just less of it.

I don't need to buy it all anyway.:)

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    That's why I won't be there. I won't save that much with what I am looking for, not to mention the $20 in gas it would cost me to drive there and back.

I'll stick to the Lafayette show. $5 to get in and free parking, close to home, same stuff, just less of it.

I don't need to buy it all anyway.:)

I'm just dying to get out of the house, to do something besides work. That and I really want an ingo shirt. Doubt I will make it now for how it looks. It's going to cost me $28 to get in (with te wife) and $20 to get there. Nearly $50 before I can go spend anything. Someone just buy me a shirt and ill buy it off you?! This shouldn't be so hard!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm just dying to get out of the house, to do something besides work. That and I really want an ingo shirt. Doubt I will make it now for how it looks. It's going to cost me $28 to get in (with te wife) and $20 to get there. Nearly $50 before I can go spend anything. Someone just buy me a shirt and ill buy it off you?! This shouldn't be so hard!

I get that. I leave the house at 6am, get back home at 6pm, eat dinner, do something around the house from 7-8, watch an hour of TV with my wife, and go to bed. What a boring life.:)

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I get that. I leave the house at 6am, get back home at 6pm, eat dinner, do something around the house from 7-8, watch an hour of TV with my wife, and go to bed. What a boring life.:)

Haha. Ya. I'm not trying to complain, but I would be great if I could do something "different" for once. Having a routine is good, but it takes a toll on a mans mind sometimes.

Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Went yesterday afternoon

My daughter and I went yesterday at 2pm.

I haven't been to a gun show in about 15 years. There was a ton to look at and we had a great time.

Found the handgun we were looking for for her, as well as a really good price on some ammo for us to go shooting this weekend.

Good thing I went with a budget, as I could have spent a ton of money there.

superstorm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    SW Fort Wayne
    went today the crowd was smaller than normal really didn't see any good deals seem to be the same stuff as always.They closed the back room they are going to tear it down.Parking up to $5 bucks now and you have to walk a long way to the show.

ederue

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    I'd recommend not wasting your time. Its overpriced - unless you are looking for some odd caliber - its not all that and a bag of chips

Top Bottom