• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know of a good indoor range in or around Muncie? Info is greatly appreciated!

There used to be the indoor Muncie Pistol club on Memorial where Batavia T's in. It was a plain cinder block bldg next to a VP and had a small metal sign. I think it was part of Thomas Park. I lived there until 1989 and don't know if it's still around. Back then it was a feat of skill to figure out how to contact anybody involved. I remember having to wait until I saw cars in the parking lot and went in to talk to somebody who finally gave me a phone number. That was a long time ago and I don't have any more info than that. I don't know of anything else in the area of Muncie that is indoor, sorry.

sly14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I have been to Indy Trading post has a nice indoor range. The employees were very helpful.

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    There used to be the indoor Muncie Pistol club on Memorial where Batavia T's in. It was a plain cinder block bldg next to a VP and had a small metal sign. I think it was part of Thomas Park. I lived there until 1989 and don't know if it's still around. Back then it was a feat of skill to figure out how to contact anybody involved. I remember having to wait until I saw cars in the parking lot and went in to talk to somebody who finally gave me a phone number. That was a long time ago and I don't have any more info than that. I don't know of anything else in the area of Muncie that is indoor, sorry.

I saw 6 or 7 cars parked at that place on Friday afternoon. I didn't know it was still in operation (or had been for years). Not sure if you have to be a member or what.

I've shot at Highsmiths in Greenfield. It's a nice indoor range...but $12 for half an hour (I think).

Top Bottom