Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Wednesday April 8, 2015 Parabellum will be hosting a USPSA match.

We will be doing two flights.
    Flight 1 Will start shooting by 5:30pm and hopefully more like 5:15pm. Shooters should arrive by 5pm. We will be doing online registration. We will accept 25 shooters in flight one.

Flight 2 Will start immediately following Flight one. The tentative time will be 8pm. Flight two will be limited to 15 shooters. This should get us done at the same time at the end of the evening and help fill the match to make the match viable.

The match price is $17.

The online registration has been working pretty well. But we need a little cooperation on sign in. When you arrive to the range:
    1) See Vivian and fill out a release form.
    2) Get your name into the tablet with the right division.
    3) Then get signed up on the whiteboard.

All of these steps are essential and cannot be skipped.

USPSA matches are run on a COLD RANGE.
    If you are new to USPSA check out the rules: www.uspsa.org We can answer questions and provide assistance at registration. Safety is non-negotiable.

Register and pay here: http://parabellumfirearms.com/uspsa-competition.html

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Newbie here all signed up for the flight 2!!!!! Hope to make friends with some new people.

Welcome!!
    You will find lots of great people at the shoot. Just be aware that the range is cold, which means no loaded weapons at any time until your on the firing line and then only when the range officer instructs you to load and make ready.
    If you have any questions, please ask anyone. Everyone there will be happy to help you in any way.:ingo:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;-LUPQypj9xI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LUPQypj9xI[/video]

[video=youtube;rV1oomc472E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1oomc472E[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Flight 2 has room for 1 more.
    Flight 1 is only half full. If it does not fill up we will take walk up registrations up to 25 shooters in flight 1. We will not hold spots for people who say they will be there. First come first served on walk ups. This event will not get rained out. Round count is 96 rounds.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to all the shooters who came out tonight and drove through the rain to shoot the match. Matt and Jeff did a great job on the timer. Vivian made her normal contributions. Hope to post some video of the different shooters from tonight's match at some point. The great set up and tear down help is appreciated. Nick showed some toughness tonight taking some splatter to the eye. Hope to fill up the May match. Online sign up for the May match should go hot tomorrow.

The score are found here: https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=b350e39b-b57e-428b-99b5-41f8273a4855

The match starts on the loading bench. Had a squib tonight that screwed up my Limited match.

Jammer31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Had a great time at my first match!!! Learned a lot and met a bunch of great people. 6th in production is a better result than I thought I'd get the first time out. Practice practice practice is in order.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Awesome job by coach and all of the staff and volunteers as always. Had a good time, penalties killed me per the norm.

ETA: Glad Nick was ok, I saw him after and he looked ok. Didn't know it was bullet frag, thought it was BTF (Brass to face) complicated by it landing inside his eye pro...not that that has ever happened to me...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom