• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    My nephew lives in Indianapolis and is going to purchase his first pistol soon. He hasn't shot a lot of pistols and wants to try some out other than mine. Are there any ranges in Indianapolis that rent guns that he can try?

Thanks,

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Pop guns has a decent selection of rental guns, and I believe it costs $11 for the rental $19 for the lane plus $5 per each additional person and you have to buy their ammo to shoot in the rental guns (for insurance reasons) If you ask usually you can get people on INGO to let you shoot some of their guns. I only have 7 different hand guns but wouldnt mind if you pay half the lane and for the ammo.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Pop guns has a decent selection of rental guns, and I believe it costs $11 for the rental $19 for the lane plus $5 per each additional person and you have to buy their ammo to shoot in the rental guns (for insurance reasons) If you ask usually you can get people on INGO to let you shoot some of their guns. I only have 7 different hand guns but wouldnt mind if you pay half the lane and for the ammo.

Oh, well, you ONLY have 7 :laugh:

Seriously though, Reps for the generous offer.

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Just go to Pop Guns, those guys are nice and will chat you up some, and the price isnt bad for the rentals. They WILL make you buy their ammo though, and its a bit steep.

Top Bottom