Indianapolis area gun shops w/milsurplus guns??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocko25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Indy
    I just moved to the Indianapolis area and i am looking for a gun shop that has a good selection of milsurplus guns. More along the lines of WWII era guns. Anyone on here know of any good ones? Thanks

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I got a Russian M44 from KS&E Sports? Off Pendleton I think. That was a few yrs ago, i havent been there lately.

Bradis also normally has several :yesway:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Bradis is always good for Nagants and right now they have a rack of fairly pricey RC Mausers. The downside is they are so popular that anything off the beaten path gets snatched up quickly.

Wanamakers had really nice surplus most of the times I've been in there. Small shop but lots of variety.

The guys at KS&E are a hoot... worth going there just to hear them get to talking. :)

Rocko25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Indy
    yea i have been to bradis..they have about 10 k98s right now for what i think is alot of money..but i havent really researched the pricing for them all that much. I was just trying to find out of any others. Thanks for all of the inputs..I will try wannamaker! I am looking for a Romanian Tokarev TT-33,M38 or M44 would like to find a russian tokarev tt-33 but those are far and few..So if any of you know where i can any of these at, let me know..looks like i missed out on a m44 for $80 on here earlier!! oh well..

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Premier Arms out in Brownsberg normally keeps a decent selection. Last time I was in there they had Mausers in assorted flavors, a few Mosins, Garands, M1 Carbines, lee-enfields, and normally they have a few other assorted mil-surps. Prices arnt super amazing, but run on par with the rest of the gun shops ive seen.

They also had a decent selection of WWII era pistols as well, although they do cycle through stuff.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Just dont buy anything I'm looking for. :) heh

J/K.

If Wyatt's up in Cicero ever gets their FFL sorted out, they used to carry a decent amount of surplus, too. Prices were a bit jacked up, but the quality of the pieces was usually pretty good.

It's a damn shame Rendezvous Guns in Greenfield closed, because the late owner used to be a big fan of surplus (Swiss in particular) and always had an interesting selection.

Rocko25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Indy
    well boozoo maybe we can go on the hunt together and find these rifles that used to be plentiful and have all seemed to dry up and disappear! I just called Wyatts just to see what they have and they are selling their 91/30's for 189. I would say they jack their prices..Oh well hopefully i will find something this weekend, crossingfingers!

Top Bottom